My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

nickg3130

Reaction score
So, i finally got this thing to a few shows this weekend. Had it at englishtown for nationals saturday and also xdps dyno day on sunday. Had a great time both days and was super happy to have the truck at an event.

I think the next thing for the truck is to take the 1" spacer out of the front and get a set of 4" traction blocks from trevor. These wheels and tires clear now with no trimming. Hoping to have this stuff done for mpds event then itll be ready for big times kustomz as well as rudys. Have a busy fall ahead!

6.7pstroker

Reaction score
I know this thread is real old and you have different wheels now. But I am running the Fuel Nutz, like you did and was wondering how you kept them clean? They are a pain to clean up real nice with the "lug nuts" all around the edge.

nickg3130

Reaction score
I know this thread is real old and you have different wheels now. But I am running the Fuel Nutz, like you did and was wondering how you kept them clean? They are a pain to clean up real nice with the "lug nuts" all around the edge.

Just have to get in there as best as you can with a rag or sponge. That's all I really could honestly.

TyCorr

Reaction score
To the guy with the trouble.cleaning the wheels, use a mothers ball and ultra fine polishing compound. It is just aggressive enough to take the nasty off. Mine look bad azz when they are clean.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well, a little update. I took it on its first long distance trip down to maryland for mpd's event. Truck ran and rode great even tho the roads outside of Baltimore suck.

But, I did find one issue with the truck. On my way back about 40 miles from home the truck ran out of fuel on me again. This was the same problem I had last time when I thought it was a hpfp. The gauge is definitely off cuz I had an 1/8th of a tank both times this happened. What do you think a fix for this is? I've been doing some research and it seems a little more complicated than I thought.

nickg3130

Reaction score
New Stance Finally (20x12)

Oh and here's a pic I took of the truck cleaned up
8c8f7ad748878999baf7bf4b535773fc.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411912986.359285.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411912986.359285.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 52

Crack85

Reaction score
Well, a little update. I took it on its first long distance trip down to maryland for mpd's event. Truck ran and rode great even tho the roads outside of Baltimore suck.

But, I did find one issue with the truck. On my way back about 40 miles from home the truck ran out of fuel on me again. This was the same problem I had last time when I thought it was a hpfp. The gauge is definitely off cuz I had an 1/8th of a tank both times this happened. What do you think a fix for this is? I've been doing some research and it seems a little more complicated than I thought.

Is it not just a bad float in the tank? Or sending unit?

Crack85

Reaction score
That's what I think it is. I guess I'll start there and see what happens bc I saw people talking about ohms and resistance in other forums and I rather not get too heavy into the electrical part of it.

I agree. I'd try the easy stuff first

nickg3130

Reaction score
Also, is there anyway a mod can change the name of this thread? Idc if it's just called NickG's rebuild or rollover rebuild but the 20x12s are longgg gone lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.