My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

truckman1974

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm happy with it too. I gotta talk to you about some parts later on.

I really like those wheels. Don't think I've ever seen them before. The whole truck is awesome.

They are 22x12 Fuel Nutz....but they are powdercoated to match the truck. Thanks!

smcox1

Reaction score
I like that idea, but im not really about the led lightbars anymore. Not on this truck atleast. I took the 20" out of my bumper and the fogs out as well.

Then the dummy projectors would probably be the beat route.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nick-did you feel the light output was awesome on the leds? Or did the purpleish color.drive you nuts?

My buddy has a lly and he did all leds and its ugly as hell.

I actually wanted to do all white leds on my whole front end but you got sick of them?

nickg3130

Reaction score
Nick-did you feel the light output was awesome on the leds? Or did the purpleish color.drive you nuts?

My buddy has a lly and he did all leds and its ugly as hell.

I actually wanted to do all white leds on my whole front end but you got sick of them?

Are you talking about led light bars or leds in general? Every light on my truck is led. Just no light bars.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ok. It was a general inquiry.

I kinda want one of those bars but I.dont.like the way they look. I.wanted to hide it and point it down as a flood light.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Ok. It was a general inquiry.

I kinda want one of those bars but I.dont.like the way they look. I.wanted to hide it and point it down as a flood light.

The light output is awesome no doubt. I'd like to hide a couple if I could. Rock lights are definitely a possibility on this truck. I have some cubes wired in as reverse lights and I love them. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415155751.196234.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea! I had some regular lights for reverse lights and they were hidden up in the hitch pointing down. Worked great!

Did you buy the leds from retro or buy recon stuff or mix n match? Use a digital flasher?

nickg3130

Reaction score
Yea! I had some regular lights for reverse lights and they were hidden up in the hitch pointing down. Worked great!

Did you buy the leds from retro or buy recon stuff or mix n match? Use a digital flasher?

Mix n match typically. I have some cheap ones in the mirror lights. Cab lights are recon. Switchbacks are ebay. Hids are retro solution and ddm. My trucks been kinda mix matched ever since the accident when it comes to that sorta stuff lol.

But yeah I have a resistor tapped in from switchbacks. It blinks funny sometimes but not enough to bother me https://vimeo.com/110960241

CAT35niner

Reaction score
New Stance Finally (20x12)

We can't all be as cool as you Matt! Post a pic to show these cats some real light.

Lol nah it's not cool but it is overkill. And no pics of mine for a while. It won't see voltage for a few months. I don't wanna clutter up your thread

Last edited:

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I love your lights. I wanna get some bright led reverse and blue led for my mirrors and interior and running lights but hard to find good quality for good price that's not Japanese made

nickg3130

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416191195.774457.jpg

Little teaser. Don't think I'm gonna do the dummy projector up top. Gonna go all tuxedo black with a silver reflector. Should look pretty cool. I think Eric clausens truck convinced me on going this route. Just clean and simple. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416191276.164331.jpg

Latest posts

Members online