My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

nickg3130

Reaction score
New grille insert installed. Pretty happy with it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415029732.875759.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415029750.267150.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415029760.555317.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415029776.399529.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
Looks great! You could put 6" led bars in the top section of the lights then backlight the bars to flash for your turn signals.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Looks great! You could put 6" led bars in the top section of the lights then backlight the bars to flash for your turn signals.

I like that idea, but im not really about the led lightbars anymore. Not on this truck atleast. I took the 20" out of my bumper and the fogs out as well.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Shes looking on point! Good work on the paint scheme. Curious why shying away from led bars?

I'm just not really into them anymore. Now that the truck has the forces new paint and etc I'm going for the clean look.

and ur cab marker lights thanks ur truck is friggen awsome

what hid was used for the light above the marker light ?

The mirror lenses where in the mirrors I bought from 1a auto. I'm not sure if they come seperate or not. Here's a pic of how I painted them ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415109832.735696.jpg

Also the led switchback I bought off of ebay I think.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Nick wants some led bars to help mount his led bars to his led bars....Gay!!

Truck looks good buddy, really glad you decided on painting that grille!

truckman1974

Reaction score
Looks good

So I must've been smoking crack or something just now. I started reading this thread (from the beginning...which it started FOREVER ago....) and somehow thought I was at the end so posted the message below. Anyway....this is a YEARS late reply to the first few entries of this thread, but either way.....here it is... :))

I have the same rims (although may be looking for a 2nd set of something) that were powdercoated to match the truck. As for the FX4 sticker, you don't have to lose the sticker, just get a different one if you like it. I have the lift components powdercoated blue on my truck so the FX4 decal was changed out for a blue one. To each his own.... Truck looks good man!

Here's a couple of what I have:

573.jpg

574.jpg

5744.jpg

And the FX4 Decal:

5761.jpg

Last edited:

nickg3130

Reaction score
Nick wants some led bars to help mount his led bars to his led bars....Gay!!

Truck looks good buddy, really glad you decided on painting that grille!

Thanks man. I'm happy with it too. I gotta talk to you about some parts later on.

I have the same rims (although may be looking for a 2nd set of something) that were powdercoated to match the truck. As for the FX4 sticker, you don't have to lose the sticker, just get a different one if you like it. I have the lift components powdercoated blue on my truck so the FX4 decal was changed out for a blue one. To each his own.... Truck looks good man!

Here's a couple of what I have:

573.jpg

574.jpg

5744.jpg

And the FX4 Decal:

5761.jpg

I really like those wheels. Don't think I've ever seen them before. The whole truck is awesome.