Radioflyer

Radioflyer

Reaction score
let me guess....cold side pipe rubbed thru on the rad support?
You are correct...Apparently I didn't do enough grinding on the rad support. Also found out it had blew out the intake mouth piece base gasket

I have always found that superglue on the gum works better.

Does it make your truck blow bubbles?? if not...not even gonna consider it. LMFWAO

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Well, pistons look good, head gaskets didn't look like they were blown, and the heads are being sent off today for inspection, repairs (if needed), and re-surfacing. Then it all goes back together with some H11's holding he heads down..then moving onto the next part once it's off the lift. Not bad for 110K, tuned since 28K and not grandpa'd.....studs are going in for...piece of mind for future plans.
Caboff.jpg

bank1.jpg

bank2.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Dzlnut

Reaction score
200.00........man I'd think about it...lol Sell a testicle if you need some cash..

Radioflyer

Reaction score
200.00........man I'd think about it...lol Sell a testicle if you need some cash..
It's not a issue of cash. Just timing at this point. I need the truck up by monday for a snowmobile trip to the trinities. Just got off the phone with Pat, no flat spots on them, needle bearings were still intact as well as the clips. And the rockers looked good. I'll be keeping a close eye one everything that's for sure. I know it's a risk and I should have done it while it was up anyways, but ya live and learn. The only reason why I even pulled the cab is due to what I'd thought was a blown HG. But it wasn't that and the studs were thrown in. In the near future, the valve train will be updated and what not with the other list of goodies. :ford:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Was throwing the P006B code...pulled the EBP sensor and tube, drained water outta it, blasted it with air, cleared the code, and viola, no mor code. It's around 22* here right now.
2upagape.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I had that happen a few times so I just unscrewed the sensor and started the truck. It blew all the junk out into a rag and I was back in business.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I had that happen a few times so I just unscrewed the sensor and started the truck. It blew all the junk out into a rag and I was back in business.

It's a PITA to deal with. Lol. I think my sensor has had it but we will see. Hasn't popped back on since it's warming up.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Yes its a pain! I actually carry a spare sensor with me just in case mine craps out again on me like it did last year.

I'm gonna have to do the same. Keeps throwing code every once in a while, but at least now the vains aren't acting goofy. Lol

Radioflyer

Reaction score
**Update** some funding issues came about :mad: and I'm unable to put the truck to the height that I was wanting to. It's gonna go lower, just not as low as I'd preferred. I'll post pic's when I'm able to get it in to do so. :thumbup:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Codes came back, same ones, pulled the old EBPS sensor out, drained water, ran engine blasted all the crap out, cleaned tube, put new EBPS sensor in. Going to a test drive momentarily.

Latest posts

Members online