The Singled Out Build

Inline6359

Reaction score
Why has Eric not commented on this thread? Clearly he has to have seen it and know of the issue.

I would be sick if I sold something and it turned out like this...

He has, look at the bottom of the page, and i have noticed hes kinda been keeping his head down and noT posting as much as he used too.....

Anyway op

Are you looking to go definitly to a single? What are your hp goals now that your this deep?

madman1234509

Reaction score
Is or was mike running Stock rods on captain murica?

I believe Mike's bottom end is stock. There are a good number of people making high hp on stock rods. Wasn't really what I ment by my comment. I just wouldn't go through all the trouble of tearing it down to put stock rods back in it. Youd really kick yourself in the butt if you ever had to dig that far into it again because you did. Whether it be they bent for some crazy reason, or you one day begin to push the limits and the rods are your limiting factor

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hey buddy. If you call me I can give you an extremely good price on a set of billet rods. Obviously not a ton of room, but this is a sad situation. Offer stands if you need it. FWIW, we just put a motor in an all deleted built tranny truck with 8 bent rods. Just beat on hard all the time.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Hey buddy. If you call me I can give you an extremely good price on a set of billet rods. Obviously not a ton of room, but this is a sad situation. Offer stands if you need it. FWIW, we just put a motor in an all deleted built tranny truck with 8 bent rods. Just beat on hard all the time.

Jared, that means a lot man it really does. I got y'all's parts today and everything looks great I will be calling you tomorrow to chat! Thanks a lot man really, damn good guy running a great company....

Mattf1987

Reaction score
He has, look at the bottom of the page, and i have noticed hes kinda been keeping his head down and noT posting as much as he used too.....

Anyway op

Are you looking to go definitly to a single? What are your hp goals now that your this deep?

Honestly I'm looking to be around the 700hp range or whatever I can get on stock fuel without being overly laggy.. I come from the honda world where I ran a s376 on a 2.0 liter s2000 lol I'm used to having lagg.....

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Jared, that means a lot man it really does. I got y'all's parts today and everything looks great I will be calling you tomorrow to chat! Thanks a lot man really, damn good guy running a great company....

Sorry you didn't get me when you called. I've been so damned busy working on our new pricing structure for our fuel injectors, monitoring Pete Schafers truck, and prepping for DPC that I've been flying under the radar.

Give me a shout. I think I can make a price worth noting.

Talk to you in the am!

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Sorry you didn't get me when you called. I've been so damned busy working on our new pricing structure for our fuel injectors, monitoring Pete Schafers truck, and prepping for DPC that I've been flying under the radar.

Give me a shout. I think I can make a price worth noting.

Talk to you in the am!

Sounds good man will do!

HD F250

Reaction score
Matt, after you are done drinking all of those free beers at Rudy's, I will give your drunk ass a ride back to the hotel and of course the Kevin, Kenny and I will help you get that big ugly red truck back on the road. No crying over spilled milk. On that note, I hope the seller remembers that Karma always comes back around.

As for rods, I definitely don't think they are needed if you go with a single. I agree with most that a few dollars more to make it rock solid is tempting, but it your wife's money and you have to live with her.....lol.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Matt, after you are done drinking all of those free beers at Rudy's, I will give your drunk ass a ride back to the hotel and of course the Kevin, Kenny and I will help you get that big ugly red truck back on the road. No crying over spilled milk. On that note, I hope the seller remembers that Karma always comes back around.

As for rods, I definitely don't think they are needed if you go with a single. I agree with most that a few dollars more to make it rock solid is tempting, but it your wife's money and you have to live with her.....lol.

Hahahaha oh how this will be a fun weekend! Let's see if we can keep the black dragon alive with me yelling in the back seat for you to race everyone lol. If it makes it down there were golden hahaha

johnp115

Reaction score
meh .. that one has the worst service ever. order a table full of pitchers so you can stay ahead.

LOL ask anyone who was there about me and ordering a table full of pitchers

It was bad service, but more than likely preventable by calling ahead instead of bum rushing the place like we did last fall

Latest posts

Members online