Update on my rig

Dzchey21

Reaction score
even a slope front, or a v front, still pulls like a barn door when you get it sized large enough to put a car/truck in.

gimme a truck on a gooseneck anyday to a car/truck in a enclosed.

exactly my camper gets roughly 11 mpg average towing

When Haller and I used to stack 2 trucks on one goose we got around 9.5 to 10 mpg and we were about 12,000 lbs heavier

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Erik: "Get the truck in OD, start the pull at 2K and run it to 4k"
Operator: "4k?"
Erik: "4K...."

Runs it pass 4500 before I thought Erik was going to lay him out LOL

Stroked777

Reaction score
You have a full valve train upgrade I say let er eat... I told the dyno operator doing my truck after I put the cam in it, "keep your foot in it til it doesn't climb any more Rpms"

Crack85

Reaction score
You have a full valve train upgrade I say let er eat... I told the dyno operator doing my truck after I put the cam in it, "keep your foot in it til it doesn't climb any more Rpms"

He also Waited for his truck for 3 yrs. Why would he risk blowing it up to put on a good show....

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Being as peak power is around 3600 there is no point in running past 4k. The tune he ran was built for nitrous. Just decided to get more time on it before spraying and seeing what it will do.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
That's why I try to dyno our trucks because most operators have no clue and take the trucks to the limiter. It's bullsh1t

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Yeah that same dyno operator back in april ran dmitri millards red dmax past 4k also. He was not happy bc the truck got really warm.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
That's why I try to dyno our trucks because most operators have no clue and take the trucks to the limiter. It's bullsh1t

I'd be heated. I've been waiting 2 months for my tranny to get done and would like to get it dynoed but gotta find someone that knows what their doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik: "Get the truck in OD, start the pull at 2K and run it to 4k"
Operator: "4k?"
Erik: "4K...."

Runs it pass 4500 before I thought Erik was going to lay him out LOL

Yeah that pissed me off a little.
If I do spray it, it will be on the dyno . It had a 1700mile drive to make and a bigger number didn't matter to me