Update on my rig

Wayne

Reaction score
So how long did you have to wait to get your truck back? Or was I reading wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yKGW6T1LDzu2guOVfpa4jTuCHUEDISkXwKTzIunGmmlhlU3K6g.png

sootie

Reaction score
You have a full valve train upgrade I say let er eat... I told the dyno operator doing my truck after I put the cam in it, "keep your foot in it til it doesn't climb any more Rpms"

nothing against you but that is a stupid statement.

try building a six four a couple or three time times and let us know how you feel...

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I've never dynoed before. When the operator is in the driver seat are they liable for if there is damage or do they make you sign some kinda liability form?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
dyno operator isnt liable for a damn thing up our way anyways-you take the risk of getting it dynoed in the first place.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
JD and one of Hallers crew have been the only ones besides me to run my truck. You have to have trust in the guy for sure. I wasn't worried with either of those guys behind my wheel, but I have seen some operators that actually made me rethink running.

What do you run daily Erik? A smaller tune or Balls to the wall?

Wayne

Reaction score
wayne the salesman was a big part of it, i'm sure he can explain !!

I still haven't figured out why every comment you make regarding me involves an attack, so if you want to call, and resolve any issues, feel free. You have my #. I sure could explain, but that would involve exposing a lot of things about other people involved that would not be complementary. Best to leave this one alone. Do I feel guilt or responsibility for the truck being down as long as it has? NO WAY! I do feel bad for him though. If anybody wants to go down this road, I will limit my involvement to clarification of my involvement, but that's it. I consider Erik a good friend, and am just super happy he's got the truck back, and running as good as it is. Those are some monster fuel-only numbers for a daily driven truck. Congrats Erik on getting your truck finished how you like it :toast:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online