Update on my rig

sootie

Reaction score
Well now it seems my trans is crap too. They pulled the converter and apparently the fan is in pieces. I have a spare so just waiting on the tc now.

Whos trans was it? is this a different one than the one that caught fire in your avatar?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Motor is in, turbos etc are on too. They are heat wrapping some lines etc that are a little close to heat sources. Trans is in, so pretty much when the heat wrap arrives cab is coming down.

alradco

Reaction score
Motor is in, turbos etc are on too. They are heat wrapping some lines etc that are a little close to heat sources. Trans is in, so pretty much when the heat wrap arrives cab is coming down.

Hell yes!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It was nice to pop in and see so much accomplished. Thet are fabbing up some mounts for the external oil filter and that is about it when it comes to changes.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

Mine just showed up, got some good up to 1400* direct. No room for a heat shield so had to do the same.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i might have missed it, but was it every really determined what the cause of failure was, or was it chalked up to a fluke?

i remember page after page of speculation here, but i just wondered if they ever actually figured it out.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I never got an answer or anyone to say specifically what happened. BS bad luck I guess,, speculation lack of oil pressure. That is adressed now so if that did happen I will be monitoring it now.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I never got an answer or anyone to say specifically what happened. BS bad luck I guess,, speculation lack of oil pressure. That is adressed now so if that did happen I will be monitoring it now.
hope she treats ya right this time around man! i rubbed the motor for good luck while i was at morgans dropping off my dually!

live life full throttle

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats Eric, glad to hear things are moving faster than your previous build. I hope I don't have any issues in a few months when I transition the Silver Surfer into the Silver Bullet!

Latest posts

Members online