Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
but was the motor hot when you rubbed your balls all over it? Glad mine was gone before you molested it

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
but was the motor hot when you rubbed your balls all over it? Glad mine was gone before you molested it
your motor was there when i was... it was in the crate getting ready to ship... i wrote "lincolnlocker was here" accross the flywheel and tbagged the intake runnner....

live life full throttle

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well.......is the heat wrap here yet?

Talked to them today, cab came down yesterday and the guy doing all the work on it, called it a day early. Something about staring at blue hoses etc. lol Getting close now, should be done when I come back Fri after DPC

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Talked to them today, cab came down yesterday and the guy doing all the work on it, called it a day early. Something about staring at blue hoses etc. lol Getting close now, should be done when I come back Fri after DPC
did they say anything about my handle wrote in sharpie across the back of the motor?

live life full throttle

Erikclaw

Reaction score
did they say anything about my handle wrote in sharpie across the back of the motor?

live life full throttle
Lol, no mention of the.

Well it was started today but it seems or feels not to be running on all cylinders. The IDS is going on it later today.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Must be a couple of lincoln locker pubes bunched up in the intake:morons:

Damn that guy!!

Talked to Morgan and he thought an injector harness wasn't connected fully, but they said he already checked that when it ran lame. Didn't hear from them this evening so not sure if it is running right or not, or what the IDS told them.

Latest posts