webb06 official build thread

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i forgot where wayne got mine, i think from levi , but theyre custom and nice :)

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah levi has done most of ours, all he had to do on my big charger was have me measure from the t-6 flange all the way around, fit perfect the first try and he said he would fix it if it didnt fit for free. And they showed up in like 2 days standard freight which was cool

webb06

Reaction score
Dual fueler kit came in today as well as the DarkHorse diesel up pipes and CCv delete. The up pipes weren't the right ones, didn't have the wastegate pipe, but Ricky is shipping me the correct set out once he receives the ones I shipped back today. Hopefully still have everything by Friday so I can tear down.

Also should have the rest of the needed oil lines and turbo pedistal for the tow x turbos shipping from elite today or tomorrow.

webb06

Reaction score
Oil lines and turbo pedistal came in today. Forgot to order the drain line I guess during the call with elite. So I'll have to get that ordered.

Up pipes should be in on Monday.

Still curious if I should invest in a coolant filter and trans filter setup? Any input?

one2nine

Reaction score
I don't have any input first hand on the filters, but I'm thinking of add a coolant filter as well. Which one were you looking at? I was looking at the dieselsite one.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oil lines and turbo pedistal came in today. Forgot to order the drain line I guess during the call with elite. So I'll have to get that ordered.

Up pipes should be in on Monday.

Still curious if I should invest in a coolant filter and trans filter setup? Any input?

i dont think its necessary.

Latest posts

Members online