whats everyone running for singles!!

RSK

Reaction score
if everything is matched perfectly and tuned properly then a the correct sized single turbo should have very little lag and be very fun to drive, it when you start going too big, just to have a "big single" performance is really effected and the truck becomes smokey or very laggy usually both....

simonton6.4

Reaction score
if everything is matched perfectly and tuned properly then a the correct sized single turbo should have very little lag and be very fun to drive, it when you start going too big, just to have a "big single" performance is really effected and the truck becomes smokey or very laggy usually both....

Agreed. I think people get on the big mm numbers and don't realize how much more the truck could be if they would put a smaller charger on

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Pretty sure I know what the truck would be with a small charger. A turd lol. I'll say it again and again. Who has ridden in a properly tuned big turbo 6.4?

Csilva187

Reaction score
Pretty sure I know what the truck would be with a small charger. A turd lol. I'll say it again and again. Who has ridden in a properly tuned big turbo 6.4?

This! Like Mike says, proper not just some pieced single setup with a canned tune and stock converter/trans etc. Like any build, build it accordingly. I'll say it again no turbo or ten turbos or a 1000hp 3126 CAT turbo lol, build what makes you happy! Either way you'll get knocked for what you do and everyone has there opinion but do what makes YOU happy.

swinky

Reaction score
This! Like Mike says, proper not just some pieced single setup with a canned tune and stock converter/trans etc. Like any build, build it accordingly. I'll say it again no turbo or ten turbos or a 1000hp 3126 CAT turbo lol, build what makes you happy! Either way you'll get knocked for what you do and everyone has there opinion but do what makes YOU happy.
#preach

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Op if you can. Go for a ride in a single turbo truck instead of like some people on here basing their assumptions on he said she said opinions

this.....

which reminds me Mike bring that Thing up here so I can go for a ride then lie about how slow it is....

Nick284

Reaction score
dumb question lol,,, does OP stand for "original poster" or close to it!! cuz i am the OP then lol. and i drive a single!! just wanting to find a better setup. but im thinking 367.7. and my trans was already built. if my converter goes il go,2k stall i think. if only i knew then what ive learned or read about now lol

Nick284

Reaction score
thats what i thought lol... yea guys, im running a single on my truck. the first week i hated it lol. now i actually enjoy it and am use to it. just going to switch up my turbo setup, wanting to try something new!