Wicked wheel 2

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
If it makes you nervous and you don't have money to fix it why dick with it in the first place lol

It's a job 1 2011 and I want to add some reliability to the turbo. A non vgt upgrade is in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
Well they switched up Stories I called them back first they said it was idling then they said the owner was doing a brake stand. Then tried to sell me a turbo kit.

alwil

Reaction score
Well they switched up Stories I called them back first they said it was idling then they said the owner was doing a brake stand. Then tried to sell me a turbo kit.

Maybe you should pick a different shop......lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
Yeah I'm just going to do it myself, nice weather And diesel shops get so much work they can turn customers down. We're my deciding factors not to mention saving 5-700 bucks

c.jank

Reaction score
Done 4, customer dropping another one off this weekend. Responce is better on a tuned truck.

I'm sure you test drive them before you give them back to the customer. So why not get some video of them. Not doubting you or anything. Just want to see and hear some runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
:whs::whs:
I'm sure you test drive them before you give them back to the customer. So why not get some video of them. Not doubting you or anything. Just want to see and hear some runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHS ^ I want to see some video too.

Latest posts

Members online