With H&S MCC coming think IDP will tune on H&S

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
There they are.... Vane Control 1 should be Without EGR and Vane Control 2 should be With EGR. These are the "first guess" when entering the operating zone for that cell and are further tuned by the PID control with feedback from the EBP sensor. Right now only the EGR OFF table is available in the SCT software.

Yes sir, I thought that is what you were looking for. We have designed the software to be VERY easy to update on our end. Desired tables and values can be added in minutes, just let us know what you want and we will put it on our list!

MINK

Reaction score
Is this like the 6.7 stuff were we can not use the XRT Pro? Only Mini and Black Maxx?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Bentley, so this allows the user to change the tables to what they desire? Almost like an EFI live? Pretty cool stuff for sure.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
If this is going to work like efi I might be looking for a minimaxx soon to add to the tuners I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
What up Mr. Mike! Always love to see your Avatars...

Just a screen shot from this morning of the MCC software we are working on. Give you an idea of a few of the parameters we are allowing the end user to have access to:

6.4MCC.jpg

Ouch does anyone elses head hurt??:hammer: Great stuff Bently:D

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Bentley, so this allows the user to change the tables to what they desire? Almost like an EFI live? Pretty cool stuff for sure.

Yes, very similar to EFI live for the Duramax and Cummins crowd. Only better, because this is for POWERSTROKES!

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
is the end user gonna turn the dpf off or is it gonna be built into the device like before.

Currently it is built into the software. You start with an H&S base tune. So you export whatever H&S tune you want as your starting point to the SD card, and fine tune that file using MCC from there. So you won't need to worry about all the DTCs, DPF, EGR, etc. It is already taken care of in the base file. This allows the end user to focus on fine tuning fueling and air instead of worrying about the little stuff!

MINK

Reaction score
Currently it is built into the software. You start with an H&S base tune. So you export whatever H&S tune you want as your starting point to the SD card, and fine tune that file using MCC from there. So you won't need to worry about all the DTCs, DPF, EGR, etc. It is already taken care of in the base file. This allows the end user to focus on fine tuning fueling and air instead of worrying about the little stuff!

Very awesome.

I assume there will be transmission options aswell?

Latest posts

Members online