• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

04 Motor Part out

Agjake11

Reaction score
finally got my spare motor torn down and the parts i needed off. the rest is now for sale. its an 04 6.0 with blown coolers and HG's. block should be useable but needs to be machined as there was water in the cylinders and it has been sitting for a while. the bottom end is still complete but if needed it can be disassembled.

parts not available - FICM, Injectors, Intake Manifold, Heads and y-pipe.

all other parts are available and no real pricing set so feel free to make reasonable offers.

manifolds, rocker boxes, hpop, turbo (core), glow plug module, up pipe, ac condensor, fuel bowl, egr valve etc

be6fdfe6.jpg

e79cd409.jpg

0cdad1cb.jpg

ddcec67e.jpg

1e173922.jpg

31daa63f.jpg

99cf586b.jpg

45a6074c.jpg

a8320824.jpg

32a3d7a8.jpg

5284227a.jpg

49afebb0.jpg

Agjake11

Reaction score
Update on parts not available - FICM, Injectors, Intake Manifold, oil filter and fuel bowl, turbo, hpop, Heads and y-pipe.

Agjake11

Reaction score
im not sure what they changed on the cover and when. i can get you the cover i have for fairly cheap unless you know one way or the other.

Duece

Reaction score
Not sure what year motor you have but the cutoff date for the old style oil cooler cover is 3/18/03 (serial numbers 52777 and lower). Can you email me a picture of the turbo oil feed line and its connection to the oil cooler?

Agjake11

Reaction score
updated parts sold: FICM, Injectors, Intake Manifold, Heads and y-pipe, rocker boxes, oil rails, valve covers, oil filter base (not top of oil cooler cover), hpop cover, hpop, turbo. engine harness, oil filter sleeve and fuel bowl and one set of rocker arms and rods.

0d9d135d.jpg

Latest posts

Members online