13-16 Spartan tuning

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Stock, superchips tuned, and ******* tuned on all tunes. no change.

I don't want to keep clogging up this thread with traction control talk. I am sure if Matt can shut it down he will when he gets time.

He's working on it. It's a little more difficult one the SRW trucks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe the sxe69 tuning next??? Been in between turbos but as soon as the tuning is released I'm getting the hs kit.

matt told me he was shocked , at how well jeremy's kit worked with the 69 in regards to spool and drivability. let me know when you're ready to rock !

higherlife

Reaction score
matt told me he was shocked , at how well jeremy's kit worked with the 69 in regards to spool and drivability. let me know when you're ready to rock !

How do you think it'd do towing? The only thing I put behind the truck is a ski boat these days.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How do you think it'd do towing? The only thing I put behind the truck is a ski boat these days.

a ski boat probaly no problem. i was a little skeptical about its towing ability but i keep hearing it spools really fast. so under 5-6k , i can imagine it being a problem , and matt can probaly make a tow file for it .

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I've pulled about 8.5k so far. 20ft bumper pull with a small ish Kubota tractor and 2 6.0 liter engines on it. It actually did great! There aren't many real hills around here though. Just small country roads.

mfoltz

Reaction score
Is the update coming out soon? The one that shuts the tpms off. I'm tired of seeing that on my dash lol.

drservo

Reaction score
While were making a wish list, can the brake issue be corrected in tuning? Issue as in when you take your foot off the pedal the brake is still engaged for second before it releases? Hope mines not the only one that does this.

JRLott

Reaction score
Yep. Mine only does it when I mash the crap outta the brake peddal when stopped. If I stop normally and don't made the crap out of it, it operates normally.

jcain

Reaction score
All 4 of my 6.7s do hill assist with any/all brake application. Any time I come to a dead stop on an incline it does its thing.

JRLott

Reaction score
Strange.

I do agree it is friggin silly as sh!t to have the brakes keep you from rolling back in a truck that isn't available with a standard transmission. I learned to drive by manipulating three peddals with two feet. Two peddals with two feet doesn't strike me as overly difficult.

Notneb

Reaction score
Strange.

I do agree it is friggin silly as sh!t to have the brakes keep you from rolling back in a truck that isn't available with a standard transmission. I learned to drive by manipulating three peddals with two feet. Two peddals with two feet doesn't strike me as overly difficult.

Right?! Wtf is this country coming to... No wonder other countries think we're fat and lazy... Hill assist on an automatic vehicle, for those times when your left leg just can't be bothered!

JRLott

Reaction score
Right?! Wtf is this country coming to... No wonder other countries think we're fat and lazy... Hill assist on an automatic vehicle, for those times when your left leg just can't be bothered!

...and your right is slower than molasses in January.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
All 4 of my 6.7s do hill assist with any/all brake application. Any time I come to a dead stop on an incline it does its thing.
exactly the same on my 12.. i even started parking on the opposite side of the parking lot at my hotel because i back in and its just enough incline to activate it.. ***in stupid.. i could see it being used when towing really heavy but when not, it's just dumb..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Sullys450

Reaction score
What am I missing? All my vehicles have hill assist now and its no big deal. It simply holds the brakes until you have enough throttle to pull away. Not being a smart Ass, just wanting to know when my truck finally shows up what to expect.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
It just makes starting out easy tough. Mine jerks when it first lets go. If there is snow on the ground, I'll have to put it in four wheel drive since I can't roll into the pedal. No big deal, just not used to all these add on features lol

6.7powerstrokeguy

Reaction score
you can get way around hill assist if u push the emergency brake to you hear the first click. It will over ride the hill assist.

Latest posts

Members online