13-16 Spartan tuning

dawashi

Reaction score
They taking pre orders or everyone just going to bum rush them upon release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
**2011-12 6.7L v4.0 Tuning Update**

Available tomorrow will be the v4.0 update for our 2011-12 6.7L customers. There will likely be a 2013-14 beta version available next week as we continue to make a few tweaks to the transmission tuning on our 2013 shop truck.

v4.0 changes:

Engine file corrections for trouble codes P02E1, P2074, P0402, and P026A.

Trans calibrations are all new. Note that the "Enhanced Transmission"
calibrations are now gone. We've integrated the performance benefits of
the enhanced transmission calibrations into the normal, base files and
optimized them across the board. There is now no need for separate
calibrations; all files will have enhanced lockup at wide open throttle,
with normal converter performance at part throttle.

165HP and 200HP "Quick Response" files are added. These files have
throttle dampening removed for increased pedal response and less lag.
Overall performance benefits greatly from this. Files are otherwise
identical to their matching counterparts.

You will need to contact tech support to receive the update and index file. These will be taken care of in the order they are received and the process will be the same as previous updates as far as required information goes.

If you have any tuning update specific questions, let Matt or myself know on here.

tech@*******dieseltech.com
9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST tomorrow (Friday hours)
9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. EST Monday-Thursday

Iowan

Reaction score
Jeff could you refresh my memory as to what the required information that tech will need for the update?

Hollywood

Reaction score
Jeff could you refresh my memory as to what the required information that tech will need for the update?

Iowan...if it's like last time, an updated form, and verification that your info on the site is accurate.

I just submitted mine...so I guess I'll find out if I missed anything! :rockon:

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Hmmm...

829cee2600bb87090c1cd51235e5c641.jpg

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
So I've been lurking for a week or so now, @Broke 20 got me to come check you guys out from another forum. He said there was a lot of info over here and some really good mfg interaction, needless to say he wasn't lying. I read thru the whole thread here and have a couple questions though.

I assume most of this feedback and testing has been done on trucks that are up to operating temps across the board, but how is the shifting and driveability affected when it's cold out? Like say 0* or even below 0...I live in the north east and unfortunately a good part of the year is like that sometimes and I want a tune that is compatible with the environment it's run in. The truck is DD every day of the year and eventually reaches operating temps, but I don't want the trans slamming gears for 30-45 mins before it warms up.

Second, how likely are you ($partan) to help an individual out with specific special tuning requirements or requests? I would like to implement some alternative fuels and would like to know what can be done in the way of tuning for different conditions in that regard. Other than that I have a couple odds and ends "like to haves" that would be cool to use as well. I know some guys with MCC that made their own files for the MM, is that a possibility here too?

Thanks in advance, and great work so far! I like the support and open door policy you have created and hope it continues!

Latest posts

Members online