13-16 Spartan tuning

jbair14

Reaction score
Well I sent my release in late Thursday night and by 9:00am yesterday I had my tunes. After work I returned my truck to stock with my X4 and loaded the ******* 550 enhanced tune. All I can say is wow!! I've been ******d with KEM tunes for over a year, and have 32,000 miles ******d. I haven't been that impressed with my '15 after coming from a tuned 6.4, ******* has changed my outlook on the 6.7's. The truck absolutely rips now. I don't doubt that in the 600 tune this truck will run right with a 6.4. For anyone that's on the fence about leaving SCT to go to ******* I'd highly recommend it. Once they have adjustable TPMS, the exhaust brake figured out, and SOTF they will be the leader in the '15-'16 market. The shifting compared to my KEM tunes is spot on, and what I thought was a tranny issue on the 4-5 shift was actually a tuner problem. Also I've been in other '15s with PIP tuning and this blows it away as well.

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm really finding it hard to wait for SOTF/exhaust brake to get one... Ugh!!!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Went from MA- through the Adirondack Mountains to Northern NY/ Canada border then back to MA today. Just short of 700 miles round trip running the 550 enhanced tune. Total trip averaged 18.4mpg. I was thrilled to say the least. The computer was within .1mpg of hand calculated so it is still very accurate which is nice. :toast:

oscard0215

Reaction score
that's it.. i'm convinced that i need to change over from sct to Spartaan.. does anyone know if i can just use my sctx4 on my 2015 f150? will canned tunes already be in there for the f150? i'm pretty sure yes, but wondering what needs to be done to make it work. thanks..

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Quick question for guys swapping tunes...are you returning to stock or just flipping through tunes?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Quick question for guys swapping tunes...are you returning to stock or just flipping through tunes?

Assuming you're referring to switching between ******* tunes, no need to return to stock. If you planned to switch back to an IDP tune for comparison purposes, be sure to return to stock first.

Jd4455

Reaction score
I won't be ordering till I sell my sct first,once it's sold mike will be getting a call.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
So I took the 550 enhanced for a short drive today...maybe 40 miles some highway some surface roads. It's even better than the 500 enhanced IMHO in around town 45-50mph driving. Zero smoke in normal driving. Naturally you can make it smoke...but if you do it's intentional.
I also noticed a lot less injector rattle than the SCT tune of similar power I was running. That was also a fantastic driving tune....the Spar tan just seems more refined.
On the highway...if you wanna go, you go. Right now. With a quickness. LOL

These files are really smooth and drive very, very well. I'm impressed each time I drive it.

syrupdawg

Reaction score
I went straight to the 600 enhanced. Way better than my race tune from another big tuner. Power wise and shifting. Absolutely love it now. The truck rips

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i know the hp will be different but drivability should be relatively the same with a 2012 right? i havent had a lot of issues with my current tunes but all i have to compare it to is my dually 7.3 with the same horsepower.. 6.7 is smoother but if you guys are saying its way smoother goin with spartian, id like to see how.. lol

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.