13-16 Spartan tuning

Kind

Reaction score
I personally think that's being a little unfair to say they disappear when there's a problem.
The latest update is they're doing all they can and custom tuning is back burnered for a bit. Combine that with the EPA crawling up their asses and I'm sure all of you would be on a forum giving daily updates too....

Lol... I sure as *** wouldn't be updating fb either then if I was trying to avoid attention from the EPA.

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
I have read a good bit of this topic, i had "them" on my 08' and now on my new truck. I agree there is a lack of communication recently, but give em a break.
They are under much greater scrutiny than any of us individually. Yes, there are some concerns for us recent customers but hopefully there will be more updates and good news in the wake of their silence.
The downside of all our modern society is that it also carries a feeling of the need for instant gratification..keep that in mind that they may also be trying to avoid legal concerns and test for updates at the same time..
With that all said, i too, look forward to seeing some updates such as an operational exhaust brake function on 15+, and i would like an option for a detuned selection on the sotf knob..
They offer a 270-330 hp in the 650/750 why not see how it works in the lighter trucks and reduce wear possibly.. Big power is great but these trucks likley will not see the long service life that we saw with the 7.3. The quality is there now but the power will now be the weak link.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I personally think that's being a little unfair to say they disappear when there's a problem.
The latest update is they're doing all they can and custom tuning is back burnered for a bit. Combine that with the EPA crawling up their asses and I'm sure all of you would be on a forum giving daily updates too....

I don't just mean this forum. I have tried calling and pm them about my problems and they never get back with me and if they do its not helpfull. It's frustrating.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
I blame Hillary.

At least we can all agree on that...

I really didn't mean to turn this into a pissing match, and apologize for doing so, but I really was just concerned since it had been a while since we've heard from them on here. I get that custom tuning in back burnered and I'm not asking for it to be forefront since I personally don't have a tuning request in with them right now. But as everyone has stated already, how can they go from multiple posts a day from several employees to one post a month? I'm not asking for daily updates, but goodness how bout a sit rep once a week or so?

1800bigk

Reaction score
I submit an email to them on 10/9 requesting a custom tune for my new turbo on my 16 for the ndash and I received it today. 11 days in total, 8 business days. Not bad imho. I've been running the off the shelf warhammer with no issues. cant wait to see the difference.

1800bigk

Reaction score
Quick update on the tune they sent me. Just loaded it up and drove it for few hours around town and highway use.

pros:
Truck is noticeably faster across entire rev range - like noticeably!

Running streetmax r turbo and it spools noticeably faster now - like a different turbo altogether. On regular warhammer tune the aftermarket turbo was kind of a dog I was actually a little bummed to be honest - not anymore.

Way less smoke - like very little smoke now even when I punch it down low - very happy about this. Warhammer was smoking like crazy

Cons:
The shifting is bad I did the relearn stuff and drove it for hours and it is bad and I am afraid for my trans. It gear hunts really bad, it doesn't shift into 6th until 80mph even with little throttle input and in 3rd and 4th gear just normal driving will cause the rpms to do weird things like a clutch is slipping. You know rpms go way up with no change in throttle or gear selection. The warhammer had great shifting habits.

vilim12

Reaction score
I don't just mean this forum. I have tried calling and pm them about my problems and they never get back with me and if they do its not helpfull. It's frustrating.

X2, I'm sure if I called trying to buy a new unit no one would be too busy to take my credit card info again though

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
X2, I'm sure if I called trying to buy a new unit no one would be too busy to take my credit card info again though

We actually no longer sell devices.

Phones get answered, but we only have so many people who can do it. We had an employee out last week and we've been swamped with nGauge and nDash firmware updates. We do our best, especially given the circumstances we're currently dealing with.

There are also numerous forms of contact. I'm constantly on FB keeping up with customers (via our updates page, other 6.7 Power Stroke pages, messenger, etc.) I also visit this forum several times throughout the week.

Employee emails:

*******[email protected] (linked directly to my phone, and I usually reply fast)
angela@*******dieseltech.com (excellent customer support)
sales@*******dieseltech.com (registration, tech support, etc.)
tech@*******dieseltech.com (tech support)
mark@*******dieseltech.com (licensing)

There is always someone you can get in contact with in some shape or form. If I'm awake, I'm on call unless I'm with my family.

vilim12

Reaction score

Phones get answered, but we only have so many people who can do it. We had an employee out last week and we've been swamped with nGauge and nDash firmware updates. We do our best, especially given the circumstances we're currently dealing with.

There are also numerous forms of contact. I'm constantly on FB keeping up with customers (via our updates page, other 6.7 Power Stroke pages, messenger, etc.) I also visit this forum several times throughout the week.

Employee emails:

*******[email protected] (linked directly to my phone, and I usually reply fast)

There is always someone you can get in contact with in some shape or form. If I'm awake, I'm on call unless I'm with my family.

The phones are answered, then I'm told to email.

I've emailed you twice, no response.
Called a week later, was told to email one of the main ******* emails, no response.

sootie

Reaction score

Employee emails:

Ouch. *** the EPA

Latest posts

Members online