13-16 Spartan tuning

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
From what it sounded like on facebook they are still working on the 6.4 stuff and OST as well. I wouldn't call it out the window yet

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The phones are answered, then I'm told to email.

I've emailed you twice, no response.
Called a week later, was told to email one of the main ******* emails, no response.

Your tune request was printed off and put with the rest in a file for Matt. He gets to them as time permits, in the order in which they were received. Unfortunately we are dealing with a lot right now, so the amount of time he has for custom tuning (not high priority to begin with) has dwindled down to almost nothing.

Ouch. *** the EPA

We made that call on our own some time ago.

350Blackcloud

Reaction score
Really liked how my 6.4 ran with Matt's set up. Put over 300K on those tunes. Have a cart full & ready to push the button for my '15. This thread has got me nervous. Should I be?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
My shifting is definitely not perfect. Apparently I am one of the few though brotha, I am sure you will be happy with them!

What tune set are you running? Have you reloaded the tune? I have a 5-6 flare when cold. That's my only shifting complaint, but I also thought my trans was toast at 15k miles. Switched to s p a r t a n and now I'm at 50k miles, run her hard, tow heavy, mainly keep it on the 600 tune even. Couldn't be happier! Recently removed my edge cts2 and installed the ngauge for my monitoring. I like it. Very adjustable.

TexAg56

Reaction score
I am on the warhammerx tune. I did reload the tune, and that fixed most of the problems! Drives wayyyy better than the first time I loaded the tune. The shifting isnt horrible, just not what I expected at all. My biggest concern is what I believe to be a "squeal" everytime I shift from 3-4 on heavy throttle. The best way I cam describe the sound is like of your tires break loose for a second and let out a little chirp. Im really not educated with transmissions so idk of this sound is something that should worry me or not. I never noticed it before with previous tunes. I feel like my truck actually shifts really good when its cold lol. The truck definitely has a ton of power! I just hope my trans lasts. I felt confident with my trans on previous tunes. I am thinking maybe I should reload my tune 1 more time and see if it gets even better

1800bigk

Reaction score
Mine did that forever on warhammer tune. Never went away no matter what I tried. Switched to custom tune haven't heard it since

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Your tune request was printed off and put with the rest in a file for Matt. He gets to them as time permits, in the order in which they were received. Unfortunately we are dealing with a lot right now, so the amount of time he has for custom tuning (not high priority to begin with) has dwindled down to almost nothing.

We made that call on our own some time ago.

Wow. What a bummer. I was thinking about switching over as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I am on the warhammerx tune. I did reload the tune, and that fixed most of the problems! Drives wayyyy better than the first time I loaded the tune. The shifting isnt horrible, just not what I expected at all. My biggest concern is what I believe to be a "squeal" everytime I shift from 3-4 on heavy throttle. The best way I cam describe the sound is like of your tires break loose for a second and let out a little chirp. Im really not educated with transmissions so idk of this sound is something that should worry me or not. I never noticed it before with previous tunes. I feel like my truck actually shifts really good when its cold lol. The truck definitely has a ton of power! I just hope my trans lasts. I felt confident with my trans on previous tunes. I am thinking maybe I should reload my tune 1 more time and see if it gets even better

Try to go to the 600 qr tune. I liked it better than the warhammer.

sootie

Reaction score

thats a trans squeal.

TexAg56

Reaction score
I just loaded up the 550 race and drove home from work (30min drive). It drove perfectly! Which is so weird that it drove so perfect with basically 0 relearn time. The shifts were the best my truck has ever shifted. Makes me happy that I wont be trippin about tearing up my trans. Apparently the warhammerx tune is just not right for my truck. I kinda want to try the 600 race now but since I finally have my truck shifting so nicely I think I will just stay on this tune. Only negative is I did notice my MPG drop a bit but that is fine with me knowing it shifts so good.

Victor750

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how long it usually takes to register the ndash and receive a email back? Emailed them yesterday, just ready to use play with the new toy.

Thanks in advance

TexAg56

Reaction score
Looks like I spoke too soon. Today my truck did not shift as good. The scary part was twice it would shift from 3 down to 1!!! Smh. Thank god I wasnt at WOT. Apparently my truck just was not made to run sprtn tunes. Hoping things get better, if not I guess I will have to go back to SCT and GH. I guess I learned my lesson on if something is not broke then dont fix it!

Latest posts

Members online