'13 Build for Fireball Run and SEMA

RedRice589

Reaction score
What brand did you have? I just bought the laser interceptor brand for my brother.

Same ones had them on a toggle next to my video bypass switch to watch movies while driving. Both under the dash. Had 4 on it 2 in grill 2 on the mirrors. Kept me out of several tickets. Still got pulled over but got bs tickets.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Bedslide is in and mounted. This thing is very nice!

Front end is now removed. Lights are being sent out. Grille shell is being painted and a Rigid Industries insert is on its way

And the Amp Research steps are now installed

I will be working on the lift and more tomorrow!

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Didn't get to the lift yesterday like anticipated. The interior was tore apart even more.

Compustar keyless alarm/remote start was installed. There is a lot more that goes into these trucks compared to a few years back. This data connection stuff is tricky! Everything works and is in sync with the body control module.

The Hydrodip stuff is back and some of the panels I installed.

The Ram Mounts laptop mounts are installed also

The H&S is here from Kelly Diesel Performace

The Retrax Pro is now installed

Here is our flyer to help find our sponsored child for the fireball run
fireball_zpsf79e0f93.jpg

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
it's been a hectic weekend and I didn't get much done on the truck. I have 8 days before this things needs to be done and I leave for Colorado. So far this is where i'm at

The BDS Lift requires the front brackets on the frame to be removed which means a lot of cutting and grinding on the 14 rivets that hold them in place

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Time to start busting a$$. I really want to see yall kick a$$ at this event as I am sure you will be the only diesel there.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Time to start busting a$$. I really want to see yall kick a$$ at this event as I am sure you will be the only diesel there.

It is that time and I still don't have wheels/tires! I'm pretty sure your right about being the only diesel there :thumbsup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
get off your a$$ !! you're lagging! looks great man.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score

Wes Lewis

Reaction score
it's been a hectic weekend and I didn't get much done on the truck. I have 8 days before this things needs to be done and I leave for Colorado. So far this is where i'm at

plenty of time, few overnighters, no sleep, sounds like a normal schedule..

good luck bud!!

Latest posts

Members online