1953 F250 Powerstroke RatRod

bluedge8

Reaction score
Man, I want to get up there to see that, but I have been too busy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
We're gonna start out in the fields this week so im not sure when ill be working on it but the rat rod mag show is coming up in may. You could come up for that and see it for sure whether its at the show or not. My goal is to have it there for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
May 21st is the show. Should have it on the road by then. Its just putting the motor back together, lighting, gauges, insurance, and putting the hood/hood pins on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Finally got some time this weekend to work on it. Everything runs good with it now. Just have lights and gauges left. Might not have the gauges hooked up by the show but it'll be legal. I did end up getting another 1/4 turn on many of the studs when I hot retorqued. Should be plenty good now. Almost forgot how good it felt to drive it. Looking to get a couple 05+ steelies for the front to help my clearance issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
awesome. it should be there if i dont break it. I picked up a set of 06 wheels/tires on craigslist for $75 this week and put them on the front, juuuuust right. clears the pass fender by 1/4 inch. after work today im going to work on it some more. i have a rear caliper hanging up so i gotta fix that now. itll spin the tires into 4th on "stock" tune :)

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Spliced a bunch of wires today. Replaced that caliper and had to order some missing headlight pieces. Going to try and finish the tails today if time allows
3c564232dd76da3af7c5246ddd90969d.jpg

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
That's the plan. Even if I have to use hand signals lol. It's really just splicing the rear harness back together and hopefully the blinkers will work properly. They are kinda funky right now but I think it's just missing a ground. After that it's gauges and switches in the dash but I can get those later. I've been trying to get it to this show for 2 yrs now but life/work always slowed the project up. I had ankle surgery last Monday too but nothings stopping me this year! Knock on wood.....

bluedge8

Reaction score
I might try to bring out my Dodge Demon to see if I get any bites on it. I'll be looking for your truck for sure.

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
I'm planning on going early to get a good spot by the grandstand where the rats go. I'll be there all day. Should be a big show since the weather looks like it'll be good

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.