1992-2009 F-series Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All orders with these bulbs are currently on back order. Stock should be in tomorrow or latest Thursday!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked, but i didnt read thru all 17 pages. Ive got blacked out tail lights, are these bright enough to where i could see some gain with them? Tail lights arent terribly dark, you can still see some red in daylight so as to stay legal, but my driveway is dark as hell. Thanks.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked, but i didnt read thru all 17 pages. Ive got blacked out tail lights, are these bright enough to where i could see some gain with them? Tail lights arent terribly dark, you can still see some red in daylight so as to stay legal, but my driveway is dark as hell. Thanks.

These LED bulbs would improve the amount of light that does get out through the tint on the tail lamps. Some light will still be blocked from the tinting, but not as much and the LED bulbs put out a lot more light compared to the stock bulbs.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I know it's a stretch, but does anybody have a before and after with tinted windows from inside the truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

retrosolutions

Reaction score
New orders for the CREE Reverse bulbs are awaiting shipment and are on back order until new stock arrives in later this week