• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F-350 Lariat Up for Adoption :)

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Up for sale is my beloved 2008 Ford F350 Lariat. Powered by the 6.4 Ltr Diesel that is tuned and DPF deleted via a 5" delete pipe. Tuning is provided by an SCT Livewire containing all Innovative's tunes do date. In cab display is via a Dash Daq XL that also contains all Spartan's tuning to date. All motor safeguards are in place including Elite Diesel studs, wastegate, and machined heads for flatness. There is a BD Diesel Blow Off Valve that is electronically controlled. The interior has every option from Ford including dual zone heat and AC, sunroof, and heated seats. Please refer to the list below for a full complement of installed aftermarket and custom parts.

The truck has 46,900 miles on it and for the last two years has been garaged and only driven in the best whether. I have painted the entire frame and suspension with SEM rustguard so it is immaculate. I have taken care to do EVERYTHING right on the 11.5 inch lift and spared no expense in doing so. The bumpers are coated with Line X and still for some reason get tons of complements. I have worked closely with Trevor from PMF to ensure the front suspension and remote reservoir coil-over shocks are set up perfectly. ( he was a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable )

I flushed in two DVD players into the head rests for a seamless appearance. You can watch up to three different DVDs at a time via the two seat monitors and Pioneer in dash unit. Audio is provided by wireless headphones for the back. I have a drop hitch so even at this height, trailering is a breeze.

I am asking $48,000.00 for the truck and will entertain reasonable offers that appear serious in nature. The truck is gray-stone metallic in color and is absolutely stunning in the light. I am completely infatuated with the color as my crappy pics don't do the thing justice. If I get a nice day here in the northeast I will pull her out and snap a few. I really only want to see the truck go to someone who will respect and keep it as nice as I have. Please PM or E-Mail [email protected].

38x15.50x20 Mickey Thompson ATZ tires
BMF Novacane Wheels

Rear Suspension:
4:30 Ford Gears
Detroit Locker Posi
New U Bolts
Atlas 11 inch Lift Springs
Rize Traction Bars
One off custom one piece drive shaft
Braided Stainless Brake lines, no steel
Mag-Hytec Differential Cover
Billstein 5100 stainless shocks
Painted Axle

Front Suspension:
Ford 4:30 gears
Rize Four-Link
PMF Track Bar with Ballistic Heim Joint
PMF 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil Over Adjustable Shocks (3 sets of different rate coils)
Stainless Steele brake lines, blue in color
Pro-Comp limiting straps
PMF coil replacement brackets
Top Gun Customs dual steering stabilizers with Bilstein shocks
Painted axle and suspension parts

Body:
AMP power steps
Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares
Extang Tri-Fold bed cover
Color matched XL front grille
Harley Davidson fender vents
Billet "F-350" number plates
Painted Harley style headlights
HID headlights
HID Driving Lights
Smoked tail lights
Color matched Ford Emblems
Line-Xed front and rear bumpers
Dark Smoke tinted windows
Whelen Par 36 LED back up lights
Back up camera
Painted Frame

Interior:
Lariat edition
Headrest mounted DVD monitors with independent headphones
Dash Daq mount on dash
Pioneer AVIC DVD navigation with XM satellite radio

Tuning:
Spartan Dash-Daq with full license tunes 40hp to 350hp
Innovative SCT Livewire with all tunes inc Extreme Race

Transmission:
Stock and Spatran TCM (currently stock installed)
Factory transmission ( no issues and shifts perfectly, all in the tuning, thanks Eric)
Suncoast HD torque converter

Motor:
Elite studs
Upgraded head gaskets
Machined and decked heads
Elite wastegate kit
BD diesel electronic blow off valve
Street Diesel Performance cold side inter cooler pipe
Elite 71 mm atmospheric turbo
AFE intake with spare filter
Elite intake Elbow

Exhaust:
Magniflow 5" stainless with DPF delete
Full HPC coating
Street Diesel Performance downpipe
MBRP rolled tip

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357769023.882424.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357769035.475189.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357769066.028359.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357769086.482796.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357768882.218100.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357768882.218100.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 205

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Man... hate to see you get rid of it, that is such a beautiful truck... Good luck selling man...

jdc753

Reaction score
Dang i was just thinking of ya and this truck, having not seen a post from ya in a while.

Such a beautiful truck, best of luck with the sale, sure hope the next owner treats it at least half as good.

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Sincere thanks guys. I built it like I was going to keep it forever. I got some other plans/ ideas and need to move the gal on in order to facilitate them. I'm not goin anywhere, just makin some changes.

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Awesome truck. For some reason I was a bigger fan of the old suspension set up. Not quite sure why, but either way the truck is sweet. GLWS!

For anything below 8" of lift I agree with you on the suspension. The limits, as far as I'm concerned, for the stock arms and springs is anything beyond that. It seems a little too unstable.

The four link and cool overs definitely gives a very stock like driving feel despite being that high. The only down fall is you loose small cars in your field of view. I almost took out a couple mini coopers on lane changes.

nickg3130

Reaction score
For anything below 8" of lift I agree with you on the suspension. The limits, as far as I'm concerned, for the stock arms and springs is anything beyond that. It seems a little too unstable.

The four link and cool overs definitely gives a very stock like driving feel despite being that high. The only down fall is you loose small cars in your field of view. I almost took out a couple mini coopers on lane changes.

I know what you mean. The new suspension is definitely a higher quality set up. I followed your build thread. Sorry to muck up your thread but out of curiosity what was your old set up? And do you have any pics?

EvilTwins

Reaction score
The Ebay Reserve is set at $40,000.00

Anything beyond that and she's gone......... In my opinion, thats a LOT of truck for the money.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
no! Too bad, this thing is too sweet. Whatever comes next im sure wont be to far behind on quality! Bump for a cool ass dude.

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Well, she sold on E-Bay for 36,799. Low for what I wanted but I got my eye on another toy and accepted the losses. HOWEVER, the buyer is a total boob, has no idea about diesel trucks, and is equally oblivious of his financial situation. I am 99.9% positive that he is backing out today and I'm going to have to re-list it again. Also going to have to see if ebay will refund the 160.00 they charged my for the crappy seller. Anyways, here are some pics to reignite any interest.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358855606.219078.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358855629.897039.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358855639.994524.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358855661.099003.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358855672.051039.jpg

Latest posts

Members online