2008 PMF Test Bed Build!

NotStock

Reaction score
Well, my Snapon buddy stopped by and pulled codes for me. The existing codes on the truck were:
P0472
P179A
P1260
P1000

He cleared them and then we started the truck and pulled codes again. It pulled:
P0472
P1184
P1408

This was only after idling it for a few seconds as I dont want to run it any more than we have to with the coolant/oil mixture. We couldnt determine any for sure signs of a particular problem and given the compounded issues, I think we are just gonna start tearing into it.

vcassens

Reaction score
I was talking to a guy who picked up a repo 450 and it was mixing coolant into the oil and it ended up needing a new front cover. Something to do with the water pump cavitated or something like that LOL

Mpoage

Reaction score
oasis_zps06cc11eb.png

It will be tommorow before I can get the warranty information.

Untitled_zpsdd2307c0.png

NotStock

Reaction score
Ok, we are actually making a little progress on this. Its taken a back seat to some customer builds and havent had much time. I hired out the motor work and the motor is currently out of the truck. We are looking for 750hp and need some help! What all should we do to the motor while she is out and what kind of supporting mods do I need to install on her?

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
LP fuel upgrade, new hpfp, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, gated up pipes into 4 down pipe, full exhaust, HD pistons, No Limit CAI, tow power plus compounds, intake manifold (optional), IC, and studs.

That will get you there and keep temps cool.

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! Im good on the turbos, we have some we will be testing out for a buddy. Need to figure out what to do for the rest.

webb06

Reaction score
LP fuel upgrade, new hpfp, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, gated up pipes into 4 down pipe, full exhaust, HD pistons, No Limit CAI, tow power plus compounds, intake manifold (optional), IC, and studs.

That will get you there and keep temps cool.

I don't really see this hitting 750hp. That would put my truck over 800 I would think

NotStock

Reaction score
Not looking to run dual HPFP. I dont have a ton to sink into this build. Champagne taste on a beer budget build!

Bubba88

Reaction score
any progress on ol' longbed? This is going to be a cool build. Which products y'all make are you gonna install on the truck?

NotStock

Reaction score
Slow but steady. Waiting on a few parts still. Gotta get a tuner, intercooler/radiator, and exhaust figured out. Turbos should be headed our way shortly, and some other nice motor goodies. I will definitely update as things are set in stone.

As far as our parts, we are going to start out with a stock height truck and do some drag testing with it. Then move up to a leveling kit and larger kits. We will be using it for extensive shock and spring testing. We have some great long travel leaf packs being built as we speak that we will have tons of testing to do with.

Bubba88

Reaction score
Awesome man! I know y'all build some high quality stuff and it's def gonna show in this build. Don't be shy on the pics!

Members online

No members online now.