• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2010 f350 ccsb lariat

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Let me know if you want/need to sell the plow(s). I have an 8 1/2' straight blade Fisher and have been looking for a used V. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Chris

RSK

Reaction score
Let me know if you want/need to sell the plow(s). I have an 8 1/2' straight blade Fisher and have been looking for a used V. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Chris

Not selling the plow unless someone wants it with the truck, probably put it on my buddies 6.4 i plan to buy in september if someone buys mine.

RSK

Reaction score
Saying this truck is clean is an understatement. Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks, i doubt the truck is going anywhere, i only have it advertised on here, not really trying to sell very aggressively. Actually in it right now going to get a load of mulch in the dump trailer. The thing really tows great.

RSK

Reaction score
No problem man, just wasn't sure how far you were selling off! Good Luck.

Ya just the truck if anything. And i probably would buy my buddies 08 after i'm debt free and own a house and plow with that. I don't even have it advertised anywhere else and don't plan to put it for sale anywhere else.

RSK

Reaction score
I will admit this is the dirtiest the interior has been since i've owned it, but no stains, no rips, no tears, the only wear and tear on is on the drivers seat on the edge, it is cracking, but i was planning on either buying a piece from ford or getting it rewrapped once it gets worse but i'd guess that's two or three years out if it doesn't sell

RSK

Reaction score
Lol post this badboy on DONE someone will buy it

I'm all set with posting it on Done and the "kids" on there. There's a reason i posted it here and only here. Not really trying very hard to sell it. But if it goes it goes. Not posting it on facebook/craigslist or ebay.

RSK

Reaction score
Bump serious about selling it again. Trans has been rebuilt since october, zero issues, alternator, main tensioner and idler and oil and fuel filters were all done by mpd on friday, truck is ready to go, also truck has 140k on it now and just got back georgia towing the whole trip, zero issues and that was running 75-80 the whole time through every state on the east coast except florida. Looking for 29k from it

RSK

Reaction score
Just a gooseneck, i have a 35' hydro tail gatormade 25.9k gvw i ordered a week ago that i'm gonna tow behind it, then i found an 05 f350 6.0 i'm probably gonna buy really cheap, then a house in the fall. Got my cdl a few weeks back and i got it to use, time to play with big trucks

RSK

Reaction score
Tuesday morning bump, just 142,000 miles still cleans up well, just ran it through a touchless car wash that washes the under carriage, which the truck sees every 1-3 depending on the weather, the worse the weather the more i run it through to clean the salt off it...

E7B2CFD7-F2E2-462A-8F33-65822C365B2C_zpszgggr2sy.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Bump price drop, 27500, someone backed into me and scuffed the front bumper and put a small dent in it and took off, and it currently needs front axle U joints and someone stole the fender badges i had a set of billetbadges.com all set to order but no point in ordering them and waiting 6-8 weeks and not having a truck to put them on...also front tires are at 50% tread and rears are about 15% on the right side and 25% on the left if it doesn't sell soon, i might put tires on it but they will be stock size all terrains, nothing fancy and it might get new front axle u joints if i have it for another 6 weeks

RSK

Reaction score
bump, new price, 26k truck has 148,500 on it and mileage will go up by about 500-700 miles a week since i'm using it for work. thing runs like top, tows like a dream. I also ordered the billet badges, because i got tired of everyone asking me where my badges are. interior and everything still cleans up like new and is in great condition other then the tailgate and front bumper, call or text with any questions sine i don't get on here much 860*573*one 244

RSK

Reaction score
Well i have a guy locally who is interested, a guy from vegas, and you, no deposits yet and no one has come to look at the truck and the local guy is waiting on me to look at it even because i have been really busy with landscaping so i haven't gotten back to him yet. So i guess it comes down to see who will pay more now.

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
Bump! ptm bumpers on it but front one was dented by someone that backed into me while i was at the mall and mpd single kit on with 5000 miles 24k obo and 157k on the truck, new rear brake pads, truck is getting a new trans next week and needs to go asap, looked at 16 f350 6.7's today and 99% sure i'm just going with a new truck.

Latest posts

Members online