2011 BB Edition is complete!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
well ill go ahead and spill it because in my opinion, getting help from you guys is the best way to make sure it turns out awesome! haha i am thinking about cutting a slight half moon in my rear bumper and running a 5-6 inch tip out of the passenger side. just like the Ram SRT-10s, except with one tip instead of 2.

Ever think about doing the banks style tips? That might look just right instead of one big opening.
This idea had potential if fabbed correctly and could capture that style the SRT-10 trucks have.
4-rampage-tips_cu.jpg

looks sweet Nate. good job!
any pics of the BB emblems?
Thanks man!! Good to see ya!
No emblems on this truck yet. Want to do them just right when/if I do.

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Yeah trust me Blake I have thought of every combo in the book and can't pick one. If I run it behind the tire that is what EVERYONE does. If I run a stack I have to cut my brand new bed which I don't really want to do, and if I run it like a lightning my back wheel will be
soot covered.. Hell I can just run it out the back like I'm thinking and post up some pics before I go cutting on my bumper so we can get an idea.

6L strokin

Reaction score
nate i removed by bumper bracket things when i took off my valence its no big deal besides the bolts are tight all the way out...

6L strokin

Reaction score
X2 on pics of both yalls truck together. Would make for a good magazine spot.

THAT... would be amazing!! LOL i entered mine in show and shine last year... pretty much was stock besides the paint and xd hoss rims.... she looks quite a bit different this year!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Getting my bumpers done this week! I cant wait to watch it come together. I have a tuxedo/gloss black grille just chilling in my house haha...

Latest posts

Members online