2013 model brings us....the platinum!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Ford got sneaky with a teaser of what's to come March 9th. Their newest SD trim level. My guess is Platinum. Why? I used some photoshop trickery.

--Orignal teaser:
2013blacksheet.jpg

--Doctored a bit:
2013blacksheetrevealed.jpg

Notice the grille! Has some holes in it for a high end look. Same as what's on the F150 Plats. Also, in my previous post (here) you'll see that PUT.com mentions that the tailgate was covered with camo too, so it probably has that matte silver horizontal accent across the tailgate.
FordF150Platinum-01.jpg

Bring it on Ford! I can only hope they do some Harley style headlights and PTM bumpers and other accessories. It may just look more like my truck on the inside- but maybe they'll give me more reasons to want to switch :D
Come on March 9th!!

Last edited:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
idk how you see it through that sheet

Could be the new harley truck??

It's not clear as day, but it can be seen if you get closer to it.

The likelihood of a Harley is slim sadly, back when the 6.7 was released I remember someone inquired about a Harley and got an official letter that said the Harley was killed off on the SD platform. But trust me, I'd be the first to welcome back the HDSD with open arms! I'll take a 450 at that!

Agjake11

Reaction score
interesting. im surprised they would have kept it on the f150 instead. im willing to bet they sold more harley SD's than they did f150's

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Theres a ton of Harley F150s out there.. Im sure it was a pretty close sales margin.

FWIW, I'd be all over a harley 6.7. Platinum.. eh, it'd be some sweet eye candy!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Theres a ton of Harley F150s out there.. Im sure it was a pretty close sales margin.

FWIW, I'd be all over a harley 6.7. Platinum.. eh, it'd be some sweet eye candy!
+1 I'd be VERY happy to see a Harley. About time Ford! But I'm not holding my breath.
Platinum Bull Riders? Lol

SoGrand

Reaction score
I am thinking a new Harley too. If that is the case i will have a new one on order!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I'll say this, looks like a Harley-esque backdrop. If it is one, I'll be fighting my way to the front of the line! Crazy thing- if it is, I called the grille style a year ago:
SDHarley11mock2-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

SoGrand

Reaction score
About time they did a rear heated seat option. They should have done them in a cooled seat too!