2013 model brings us....the platinum!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Just a thought about it... I know certain requirements on that list applied to the SD, but anyone think that the options list applied across the board, 150-450, but didn't have the model restrictions in place?
I just don't see a Rousch package being offered on an SD, 6.2 or not. Not trying to be a downer- just reviewing what's been seen. I've always wanted an SVT variant of the SD, I think an SD Raptor is more likely, to combat the Power Wagon directly even.

Friday can't come fast enough! I'm holding off on mods this week just because of the announcement.

Last edited:

SAK

Reaction score
Just a thought about it... I know certain requirements on that list applied to the SD, but anyone think that the options list applied across the board, 150-450, but didn't have the deliniations in place?
I just don't see a Rousch package being offered on an SD, 6.2 or not. Not trying to be a downer- just reviewing what's been seen. I've always wanted an SVT variant of the SD, I think an SD Raptor is more likely, to combat the Power Wagon directly even.

Friday can't come fast enough! I'm holding off on mods this week just because of the announcement.

Don't think so do to the fact that is says "Model Year: 13 Body/Series: W2B (F250) EXT" at the top of the list. So I believe that this is only for the F-250 line.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Don't think so do to the fact that is says "Model Year: 13 Body/Series: W2B (F250) EXT" at the top of the list. So I believe that this is only for the F-250 line.
That's what I was referring to. It seems legit, but it lists the W2B colors and than interior color combos, but underneath just says "options" with out W2B before or after. Just looking into it, that's all. So I thought that options list could be relative to all Ford models, but after March 9th I could be wrong. So bring on the FX4 and Platinum... shoot, the Roush too! I wanna see how Ford puts GM and Dodge in their place, yet again :evil

SAK

Reaction score
That's what I was referring to. It seems legit, but it lists the W2B colors and than interior color combos, but underneath just says "options" with out W2B before or after. Just looking into it, that's all. So I thought that options list could be relative to all Ford models, but after March 9th I could be wrong. So bring on the FX4 and Platinum... shoot, the Roush too! I wanna see how Ford puts GM and Dodge in their place, yet again :evil

Was thinking about this again, but if it was not only specific to the F-250 and could be other option codes for other trucks, wouldn't we see an HD option? Just my thought.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Was thinking about this again, but if it was not only specific to the F-250 and could be other option codes for other trucks, wouldn't we see an HD option? Just my thought.

Good point! Hey- I'm more than open to the idea of fresh models than anyone here I think lol

Big K

Reaction score
I know I am ready for some new options....LOVE the 6.7 trucks, but gotta get some new packages out before I will look to buy ;)

Last edited:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Since we're in dream land in this thread, I hope the Roush model gives us a tuned up truck with 500hp/1000tq from the factory. Come on ford! Burry the hatchet like you're doing with the GT500! Win this diesel war guys!

SAK

Reaction score
Looks like a Platinum to me; door handles are different than the current SD, running boards are different (it should come with electric steps since the F-150 Platinums do), Grille looks slightly different, but its still hard to tell.
6a00d83451b3c669e2016762e093e8970b-pi

6a00d83451b3c669e2016301ebcd61970d-pi

More here: Spied! 2013 Super Duty With New Grille

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Yeah, posted that link in it's own thread too. They said the tailgate was covered and had visible bumps, so it has that lame "platinum plaque" across the back.

Big K

Reaction score
These are all OUTFITTERS....so maybe ROUSH will do something with it...

31A ALTEC
31B READING EQUIP
31E L & Z CO.
31G NBC TRK EQUIP
31L LOUISVIL TRK
31M MANNING
31N MONROE TRUCK EQ
31P ROUSH
31S ABC DISTRIB

WoodBoy

Reaction score
There is no way I would buy a platinum truck any other color than the silver color just so it would match the tailgate close

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Whenever someone finds out what this is tomorrow give us a heads up in the thread. I already informed the wife that if it's anything with pbr edition we will go broke to buy it if necessary. :naughty:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Whenever someone finds out what this is tomorrow give us a heads up in the thread. I already informed the wife that if it's anything with pbr edition we will go broke to buy it if necessary. :naughty:
The moment I see anything, and have a second to post, I'll update the thread with info and pics. It feels like Christmas and I'm most likely not even getting one LOL
Ive got a 2012 Rs3 with the upgraded pulley, exhaust and Lund tuning.. its absolutely insane.. and estimated to only be around 620.. I cant wait to see this monster...
Sounds like a beast! I took a friends 2011 GT500 with Ford's stage 3 package, or whatever they called it, for a spin and that was nasty! Straight up tire fryer! Roughly 700+ at the wheels.

Latest posts

Members online