2013 Platinum 6.7 Motor Build

TyCorr

Reaction score
That thing looks friggin awesome as far as driveability goes. I know this truck isnt on 22s or stanced or whatever but this is probanly my favorite 6.7 just because it works. Its incredibly well built. Props!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sorry to say yes, but it ran pretty dam good before it was built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured, i wasn't thinking clearly. A billet 7.3 is 15ish so it stands to reason this would be similar or more.

Still love it!

Reaction score
Getting on the Florida TP but traffic was heavy. Was not a steady throttle run but did have a little fun at the end with Z's Dmax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55IKAEJrzXo

Awesome Dan! Looks like she is a lot of fun.

Is a built 6.7 more than ten large?

Something to look at: http://www.midwestdieselauto.com/store/p200/6.7_Midwest_Diesel_&_Auto_performance_engine.html

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dang! That is the way to go.

So if your heads were good you could send in the shortblock and then put your heads back on ising studs and roll out.

Or whichever path you chose.

Thats still badazs how well dans truck runs.

dseitler

Reaction score
Edge CTS2 stand alone non-OBD2 harness not available until now. Works like a champ.

28c11e88f6d529ef72c844c9fe701efa.jpg

jcain

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure with what you mean? Are you running the EAS stand alone sensors or did you piggy back the obd2?

dseitler

Reaction score
Stand alone. Edge has not released the 12v cable so you can run the new CTS2 stand alone like the old one. The only way to run it now is with the OBD11 connector.

dseitler

Reaction score
So far the best one I have tested. Quick spool and recovers faster than any of the other Turbo's I have had on the 6.7. Absolutely no Turbo bark back into the intake. I have towed several loads at 6500 lbs and it has performed better than expected. Picks up right from the bottom and I have been impressed with its ability to bring the boost up quick to maintain speed. Towed one load at 11,000 with the same results. Have not had a chance to hook on to the big trailer yet with the 17K on deck. Maybe next week.
Should get a chance to shoot a few more video's now that the rain has seemed to stop for a few days.
Did hook up the boost sensor in the Turbo housing to get a reading off of the Turbo directly. Peek boost so far has been 53lbs but I have yet to run any of my big or top fuel tunes.

Latest posts

Members online