2013 Platinum 6.7 Motor Build

dseitler

Reaction score
de0a515ccacaed87f0855970c936b27a.jpg

Left work late and went straight to the track to meet the crew tonight. Got there around 8pm. Did not adjust air pressure or anything else just got in line. Only was able to get one run in because the place was so busy tonight. Truck ran great. The 369sx impressed me most by keeping the EGT's down to 1365 deg max. Still have 2 more fuel settings I can go up with this Tune but there was no more time. I will have a video to post later but it was to big to download on the phone from the Gopro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
Nice, still alot left on the table if that 60-ft drops some. 107mph is impressive

Yeah with the stock tires I normally drop the air pressure way down. I did not launch as hard as I normally do with this being the first time I have run since the build and the truck being apart. I also am looking for a used set of 22X10 for race only because I picked up a set of Toyo Proxes 305/45R22

What weight Dan

8530lbs normally, but my 60gal Fuel tank in the bed was full and I had all my work tools with me. I literally drove from work to the track because we were so late.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
He was talking trash right before we went under the tower. I just closed my passenger window.

LOL, too bad the gopros don't have a zoom so you coulda got the expression on his face as his headlights got dim in your mirrors.

WANT this so much for mine. But traction bars need to be next. Hoping the stock turbo holds a while longer.

dseitler

Reaction score
Well we went to the Track yesterday to the all Truck event at PBIR to try and get a few track times on the new build. Had our group there with a few other trucks we have been doing some Turbo swapping on.
6658e42c38bb3b4368484fb5840b5e32.jpg

Josh was there as you can see in the back ground setting up from The Diesel Cartel and I had a chance to look at his new truck and it is absolutely amazing. First Class!

2a697359789c6fdbf91135ba66c4ef84.jpg

Then the massive storm came and wiped us all out and it was game over. LOL

58d91c4397923a1301891cf8bb4fceaf.jpg

Then the Party started until they made us leave. Maybe next weekend.
a23aecb9fe59aa38d211056f36206148.jpg

dseitler

Reaction score
I can see if I have another Female plug and get a part number off of it. Google it and see if I can find them and give you the info. From there it gets butt connected just like the one you have now and I can give you the diagram with the colors.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.