2013 Turbo Testing MPD HTT367 Info

dsmracing1

Reaction score
b87069a4171de1794bef4d407fb1db89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn those look nice! I am going to install the no limit intake and Intercooler at the same time. Can't wait to feel the difference in drive ability characteristics and awesome turbo noise!

redwhitenblue

Reaction score
The S&B did not cause restriction on the 4" ID pipe that I had fabricated for my intake over the 12" cone filter I tested. That being said the 367 would benefit from a full 5" ID pipe like the No Limit I'm sure but then who would see my beautiful welds and curves on the pipe I made.

Makes sense. The MAF cal has nothing to do with the tune of course, or vacuum on the turbo lol. It is really interesting to see what different filters will do with built in stacks or radius' at different boost levels and engine speeds. The surge limit changes so much with intake pipe length which is something I never expected.

Looking forward to more data, thanks for sharing!

dseitler

Reaction score
60,000 Miles Deleted and Tuned from 16 Miles forward. Did the Transmission Service and sent the oil out for analysis. Came back normal. Been running over 600HP for quite a while and I think I can give credit to good Trans Tuning. Tadd and Craig are the best when it comes to over 600HP Trans Tunes. Give credit where credit is Due. My Trans has never made the noise between 4th and 5th gear since I have went to there Tunes early last year. With all the different Turbo's and Engine Tunes I have tested there has only been a few changes to the main part of the Trans Tune. Mainly shift points. From Daily Driving, Towing and Racing so far so good. Thought I would post the Test Results. D

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Im real curious as to why they didn't do a viscosity test at 100*C. Being the transmission normally runs 90*C.

Other than that..

Decent.

I learned after looking at thousands of oil samples to NEVER EVER trust the WORDS "NORMAL WEAR" when given a report from oil analysis company.

Not saying yours is abnormal.... looks pretty good. And the silicon report shows that your filtration is pretty good considering what a transmission filter consists of.

dseitler

Reaction score
Race night last night had a chance to make 3 passes and finally broke into the 12's. With help from Craig with a new Engine and Trans Tune were able to Run a 12.9 and back it up with a 12.6. The final run when I ran my top fuel tune had a amazing reaction time spun a little had a descent 60 ft but blew the bottom Intercooler hose off 100feet before the trap. So that means I have more! Very excited to see what's around the corner. Big Truck Event coming up on the 14th of March hope to have a few more changes. Maybe a larger exhaust housing to up the Topend HP just for the race. We'll see. D

d4606d679b9c91083313336fcf00a0f4.jpg

12.6 Pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDJCg_mTqjk

dseitler

Reaction score
Nice! Which event is on the 14th? I'll be in town then might ride down.

Exclusive Truck only race at Palm Beach International Raceway March 14th 5:30 to 10pm. It's a wild night. Last time there was over 100 Trucks that showed up to drag race. This time there is a Truck Show with prizes for best in show for each class.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Im thinking about upgrading my htt365fmw. (64.5/68/.91) But dont want to lose the responsiveness of my current setup. Ill be doing dual fuelers aswell. Im thinking of trying a 67.7/70/.90 instead of the 73 turbine.

I want no more then 650. Im worried about my bottom end.

Last edited:

dseitler

Reaction score
I don't recommend it. The 6.7 loves the big Turbine and I also was worried about the spool of the 73. But as soon as I installed it I new it was was the right choice. Back pressure drop significantly and the 100 RPM was made up quickly with Tuning. Best decision I made.

Maybe I should add I also was running the 365 before I made the switch but above 625HP I would go with the 73 Turbine.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
So with just a turbo and dual fuelers, these 6.7s are making 600hp? How at the head gaskets holding? Are studs needed?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
No problem with any of that up to 750 - 800 engine HP. Turbo Kit, Dual Fuel Kit along with a few other things and the correct Tuning there are trucks ahead of me at the 723 ground HP range with stock bottom ends.

Jomax

Reaction score
No problem with any of that up to 750 - 800 engine HP. Turbo Kit, Dual Fuel Kit along with a few other things and the correct Tuning there are trucks ahead of me at the 723 ground HP range with stock bottom ends.

What about studs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online