2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

KYkickinit

Reaction score
I'm a 7.3 guy but this is DPC why would we vote a manual trans truck in? Especially over dj and will? It's pretty much a formula 800hp reliable 6.4s are hard to beat.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'm a 7.3 guy but this is DPC why would we vote a manual trans truck in? Especially over dj and will? It's pretty much a formula 800hp reliable 6.4s are hard to beat.

Because it isn't just up to ford guys who gets in for the fords. I think the only thing it's gonna lack in is the drag race but maybe he can shift. Who knows. Nobody even knows about the guy.

Posted from ***itville, USA

Dzchey21

Reaction score

The general population that read the magazine are guys that own trucks that tow allot probably dont have the newest latest and greatest trucks due to emissions and there is just something about OBS trucks that attracts people. me included. I think leaving the decision up to the readers is stupid but whatever it keeps them involved anyway

JD consider it a blessing you didnt get in, its a waste of time and money on your part anyway, promoting a magazine with your effort and cash is silly. It is a fairly fun event tho.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I've said it a million times, he's gonna need a mother bottle to get things to spool lol.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

But if that thing spools, man will that be a show.

So the clapped out, beat up 1200hp cummins is in?

Yeah, he's on CompD. I think it's a great look for that truck, no one expects it.

CGD

Reaction score
Looks like it's gonna be a strong field.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Dodge guys are
a4uqydet.jpg

uhese8y2.jpg

u2anabeq.jpg

Posted from ***itville, USA

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well all we need to know is the chevy guys. I know Cory chomos is in. That is all I know of

KYkickinit

Reaction score
I voted for an obs but the white auto. The manny is gonna be a burden in the obstacle course. But all that aside it would be bada$$ to see a 7.3 bring home the 3 peat for ford. Good luck to all you guys.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well what the ***! JD didn't make it, an obs manual 7.3 that NOBODY knows made it, and again what the ***! Well I hope that this year is still a good year for team Ford and we pull it off again. Congrats to Dan and Ryan get some fellas, Ryan that means beat some a$$ and get some tooLOL!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well what the ***! JD didn't make it, an obs manual 7.3 that NOBODY knows made it, and again what the ***! Well I hope that this year is still a good year for team Ford and we pull it off again. Congrats to Dan and Ryan get some fellas, Ryan that means beat some a$$ and get some tooLOL!

Haha. I promise to try harder at beating it lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.