2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
The time has come, wheels. Like I mentioned things didn't work out this year with American Force. I'm sure in the future I may own forces but for now I haven't seen a wheel I like more than these Intros honestly. The 24x16 american forces I was offered on monday, I wasn't feeling the designs at all. Although a x16 is pretty cool.

These beasts took about 8 weeks to come in, 24x15 will do. From my understanding these have just about the same amount of lip as the x16 forces. American force increased the back spacing on their x16 line probably to increase safety. Like I mentioned these are claimed to not be safe for offroad use or other demanding conditions. We'll see what is in store for the truck after the show, I really like the ADV1 HD series that will be debuting at sema although I don't know how structurally those are either.

Anyway on with the good stuff, these things are awesome!

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

Couple mounted shots also, making those wilwoods look small. The brakes, wheels and lugs are going to kill it once everything is painted.

I have no idea whats up with the reflection off the triangulated mount bracket there. The paint is definitely not that rough,

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Holy crap that pic of them on mounted where you can see the whole axle really puts those into perspective. What type of tire is wide enough to run on those? or are you planning on a stretched look? I know paint will look great on them but man they look so awesome just polished too. Also what type of lug nuts are those, I think they are awesome, they match the rest of the truck well with awesomeness

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Concerning the glare on the mounting bracket.... The camera was mad because it was seeing UNPAINTED jackstands in the photo!! haha. Nice work man...

jordan572

Reaction score
Holy crap that pic of them on mounted where you can see the whole axle really puts those into perspective. What type of tire is wide enough to run on those? or are you planning on a stretched look? I know paint will look great on them but man they look so awesome just polished too. Also what type of lug nuts are those, I think they are awesome, they match the rest of the truck well with awesomeness

I'm considered the "younger" crowd and actually don't minded the stretched look. I know many don't prefer it but they didn't buy the wheels or tires for me so.... lol. Tires are 40x15.5x24 toyo mt's, lugs are 50 cal vv concepts where we painted the tips ruby red.

jordan572

Reaction score
Concerning the glare on the mounting bracket.... The camera was mad because it was seeing UNPAINTED jackstands in the photo!! haha. Nice work man...

:morons: funniest thing I've heard all day. I couldn't put a finger on it, but you nailed it.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I'm considered the "younger" crowd and actually don't minded the stretched look. I know many don't prefer it but they didn't buy the wheels or tires for me so.... lol. Tires are 40x15.5x24 toyo mt's, lugs are 50 cal vv concepts where we painted the tips ruby red.

I don't mind the stretched look, don't like it don't hate it, I was just curious if anyone really made a tire that wide or not. A 15.50 should have pretty flat side walls on that rim I would guess. I will look killer I am sure

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Thanks, yours should be sounding good too soon. I'll get more up but I have to hold out a little bit right? :flipa:
My god! Those wheels look massive on the mounted photo! I absolutely love them! I cannot wait to see this thing finished!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I really like the ADV1 HD series that will be debuting at sema although I don't know how structurally those are either.

After having a set of 22" ADV.1 wheels myself...I'd be more scared by the price than how strong they are. lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The wheels look rad! As far as the ADV.1's, I don't see those guys cutting any corners as far as strength. Had the pleasure of meeting the guys behind the ADV.1 HD wheels a few weeks ago when I was in FL. Extremely nice guys and very very knowledgeable.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
nick @ intro is my buddy and i got to watch these wheels being built via snapshats from him. they look awersome

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
ADV.1 is one of very few aftermarket companies who's wheels meet TUV standards. There's no question about their strength. If their new line is 2-3 piece my guess is you're easily into 5 figures for 22's or bigger. Mine were over $9K retail cost. I was fortunate and had a partial sponsorship.

Latest posts

Members online