2014 Sema project

B.Warning

Reaction score
ADV.1 is one of very few aftermarket companies who's wheels meet TUV standards. There's no question about their strength. If their new line is 2-3 piece my guess is you're easily into 5 figures for 22's or bigger. Mine were over $9K retail cost. I was fortunate and had a partial sponsorship.

Holy shlt your still alive? It's been a few years since I've seen you around.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I took some time off to build a gasser truck. Looking to get into another Super Duty now.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Unbroken is driving some white Dodge that looks like an SUV LOL

Chrome wheels ftw! Looking nice

Last edited:

jordan572

Reaction score
ADV.1 is one of very few aftermarket companies who's wheels meet TUV standards. There's no question about their strength. If their new line is 2-3 piece my guess is you're easily into 5 figures for 22's or bigger. Mine were over $9K retail cost. I was fortunate and had a partial sponsorship.

Thats baller right there, I want even more now. :doh:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
These days I think it was more stupid than anything but I wanted the cover of Truckin magazine so I paid the cost to get it. It won't happen again, that's for sure.

jordan572

Reaction score
Been doing a lot of loose end work now that the cab is on, this coming week is all electrical and lines. Which we have all the air tanks, horns, compressors, fuel pump and accuair stuff all mounted. That took insane time, now its time to hook things up. The last few parts should arrive early this week so it's now or never I guess.

I wired the front doors through the molex main connectors, driver side sucked, passenger side wasn't bad. That finished the audio install completely, finally.

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

Air tanks mounted, too bad you won't be able to see them at all.

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

Also the guys tackled the exhaust, took literally a few days to get that how we wanted, turned out awesome though.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

Waiting for paint,
IMG_1883.jpg

270 amp alternator from DC Power, waited 4-5 weeks for this thing. It was the first one for a 14 and I guess there were some changes from the 13 so we had to work a few things out.

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

Also the box side was sprayed this weekend, yes the paint isn't completely smooth. The painter intended to lay it with some peal to match the truck, honestly this looks just like factory. Hopefully we'll be able to wet sand and buff out the truck but that is if there is time.
IMG_1880.jpg

;)
IMG_1881.jpg

We couldn't put the heat shield around the transmission back in chrome as the floor of the cab was painted black, we'll see how this works out. For now it looks awesome though.

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Man...be really careful with those tanks. I used the same ones on my last build. The threads the way they turn them are fragile as hell. I unfortunately went through 2 of them before they sent one I could get to seal up. I hope you have better luck because they sure look nice.

Latest posts

Members online