2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

swinky

Reaction score
I love Ryan's build, him and I talked a lot while our builds were going on at the same time. But Ryan's build had no seat time. Look at what 6.4s won the DPC. Eric, who was an alternate and who's truck had been together for a while prior to competing. And the Beech, who again, his truck had some time on it. You can't deny that a common rail truck is a whole other ball game when it comes to making power compared to a 6.0. Having a 6.0 that's on top of the "6.0" game, just isn't on the same level as these newer trucks. Like I said, unless they can drive, and do well in the events that dont solely rely on power, it's not worth the time... Just a personal opinion. Sorry.

Yeah I don't agree but hey it is what it is. Heui is a disadvantage for sure but when you bring nitrous into the mix along with twin pumps it changes things.

Jwarren

Reaction score
We got a 85 into a 67 setup. Should be north of 1100 on fuel and 1250-1300 on spray with the new fueling and extra air.

5000ft and a stiff dyno will be tough.

5 out of the top 10 fuel only quickest ford trucks are 6.0's just saying. It's open for change any time :D

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Plot twist:

I'm number 3

That's why my truck has taken so long. 1000/550 injectors, triple thumper hpop, triple terbers and a 48re

#gamechanger

jdgleason

Reaction score
Curious about jd's interesting text he got. Interesting in what way?

Interesting in that I have no idea who the sender is, and the area code is close to Diesel Power headquarters... And they were messing with me.
so have you been told that you are not in it for sure or still waiting to find out?

live life full throttle

Still waiting... Haven't heard definitively either way.

That too.

I'm also frustrated. The idiots clearly voted. The 2 trucks that I REALLY know would do well, barring carnage; JD and Mike G. I could see the informed cummings guy not wanting one of the more promising 6.4s to get in, but a cummins that went sub 11s…AT bandi…how could you NOT vote him in!?

Who knows... Tough to say what the voters want to see in dpc anymore. I know it's not a solid competition they want to see lol.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
It's all the cummins and Duramax guys voting for the "weakest" powerstroke.

They didn't vote what is, imo, one of the best cummins trucks either.

I always get it wrong and JD corrects me, but Mike Geiger ran 10.8 at Bandi. Where the event is usually held. Where a lot of trucks show up and black out the beams trying to spool up to 5psi. One of a few trucks actually tested at altitude. One of the best picks. But instead there's a truck not eligible and a VP truck. ☕🐸

jdgleason

Reaction score
They didn't vote what is, imo, one of the best cummins trucks either.

I always get it wrong and JD corrects me, but Mike Geiger ran 10.8 at Bandi. Where the event is usually held. Where a lot of trucks show up and black out the beams trying to spool up to 5psi. One of a few trucks actually tested at altitude. One of the best picks. But instead there's a truck not eligible and a VP truck. ☕🐸

If you wanna get technical, it went 10.8 on fuel at bandi... 10.5 on a .52 jet welding the converter together at the 1000'.

It made 1,362 on fuel on our Dyno. For comparison, Dmitri made a few hp shy of that on it with Katrina fuel only at alligator. Geigers has made 1,499 with that .52 jet as well. It's a rowdy ***ker.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Interesting in that I have no idea who the sender is, and the area code is close to Diesel Power headquarters... And they were messing with me.

Still waiting... Haven't heard definitively either way.

Who knows... Tough to say what the voters want to see in dpc anymore. I know it's not a solid competition they want to see lol.

wtf.. the wait is killin me.....
If you wanna get technical, it went 10.8 on fuel at bandi... 10.5 on a .52 jet welding the converter together at the 1000'.

It made 1,362 on fuel on our Dyno. For comparison, Dmitri made a few hp shy of that on it with Katrina fuel only at alligator. Geigers has made 1,499 with that .52 jet as well. It's a rowdy ***ker.
gol dam! id say rowdy is a understatement.....

live life full throttle

3brorce

Reaction score
Geigers truck is for sure a beast. 3 6.0s for ford, wow. Ive been saying conspiracy since I first saw the dodge list lol.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Oh I thought you were number 3 lol my b.

Lol noooo, I wouldn't try to run a 6.0 in the DPC, as much as I love em. I'd do the "tried and true" 6.4 platform if by some miracle I was gonna be able to partake.

Still thinking I should offer bobo $30.69 for his truck and enter it for 2016. That'd probably work. Don't even have to buy it. And I could start a go fund me, too…

Latest posts

Members online