2015 test mule

Reaction score
Are you still thinking 525hp is tops for the 15 turbo on an 11-14 without more fuel? Also, I pm'ed you about tuning to compliment that swap, if you have any input on that?

Keith
We are nearly finished with pre-loaded x4's for 11-14 with retrofit kits. I personally do not custom tune anything. I can send you through the right channels to get tuning if you would like.

As far as I can say, there have been people push 540 out of a 2015. But the 2011-14 pump do not have the same capability. So, to answer your question, I don't think unless you have a healthier pump your realistically going to make more than an actual 2015 truck.

But once again dyno numbers vary across the board from truck to truck dyno to dyno. There is no "set" number for anyone on any given day. That's why I don't rate anything like nozzles, turbos or tuning in "HP".

Does it "feel" like 605 by seat of pants?

We all know how dynos are...

Very impressive by the way. :clapping:

Yeah, it's pretty strong. A tuned 6.4 at even lighter weight would have a hard time with it now.

The dyno is what it is. And I don't know how accurate it was on the first run. So you won't see me hold to a certain number. All I will say it that its over 600 without shred of a doubt. How much past 600 idk.

In other news, the notorious 4th gear is now gone. Same thing that happened in my 11. It slips under wot and is flaring on the 3-4 shift. Guess we will be fixing that very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
That would be awesome as far as getting with someone who will write tunes to compliment this setup. Figured you have probably got a good line on a tuner as much as you've done with these turbos.

Keith

Reaction score
a4b7580b9c801530d4c90adaa436bdf5.jpg

Oh yeah.....!

http://youtu.be/B3xYONWuGYI

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
We should swap my stock turbo for that streetmax you just took off!! Making me wish I'd went that way from the get go. That 68 sounds wicked

Keith

Reaction score
The 64 will go back on someday. The 68 will get tested then dissected. Just like the 64 is going to get dissected. All in the name of R&D. Gotta have a turbo to put back on it to sell.

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Trans now slips the tc in 5th and 6th. I can't even load it past 20psi without it slipping.

On a good note it sounds like a mix of deeper 6.0 powermax exhaust and 6.4 max-power whistle inside the cab.

Basically whistle city all the time lol.

Latest posts

Members online