2015 test mule

RedRice589

Reaction score
Haha when are you bumping up to the 64mm street max. It's about time isn't it?

It's about time for that 68mm.... Somebody has to test it out. You ladies just drive to work and stuff.... :poke:

Actually probably won't do anything until I buy a '15 pump. And I can't "afford" it lol just got a little vacation for the gf and I so she stays happy. Truck parts will have to wait for a while. Which sucks. Lol

Reaction score
1b638271e54a561e64b8fb5948ac6b03.jpg

Ugh I'm tired.

Truck runs and drove out of the shop. I'll have it flashed to the new valve body and fluids topped of tomorrow maybe Monday. Then we can lean on the 68 and see what it dishes back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colecoop56

Reaction score

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Just curious Midwest. What did you find when you pulled it apart? Was it just fried clutches or more?

Randy_270

Reaction score
Nice trans! Did you change the stall speed or just go with an oem torque converter? Also, when are you putting on your modified fuel pump?

Reaction score
I have not pulled the old one apart yet. But there was a bunch of clutch material in the pan when I drained it.

Don't know how much it will take. There's only one way to find out. Full raybestos clutches and some other different hard parts.

Stock updated converter.

Modded pump isn't ready yet. I will let everyone know just as soon as I get it in and running.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I have not pulled the old one apart yet. But there was a bunch of clutch material in the pan when I drained it.

Don't know how much it will take. There's only one way to find out. Full raybestos clutches and some other different hard parts.

Stock updated converter.

Modded pump isn't ready yet. I will let everyone know just as soon as I get it in and running.

Great job man, somehow it seems like you are finding more than 24 hours in a day. No one is working on the daily driven 6.7 power game like you are.

Jd4455

Reaction score
I think I can speak for most of us here, we appreciate all the hard work and the countless hours your putting in. I'm sitting back and being patient for all the little bugs to be worked out than I'm going to drop the hammer! Thanks again!

14ccd

Reaction score
I feel the same way, I love sitting here with my favorite beverage and taking notes. I am waiting for 36,000 mile mark, that's what I promised the wife, then I will be spending some money. Of course that means that I drive the truck everywhere.

Latest posts

Members online