2015 truck turbo upgrade?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Morgan, Do you have any interest in producing this single pump upgrade? Mine is still going strong. 13k Miles on mine so far, plenty o fuel

jensenrcng

Reaction score
OK, thanks guys! I just pulled the trigger on a Streetmax R, SS Piping, CCV ******, No Limit stg2 intake, and No Limit EGR ****** with pass thru plate (truck is already De***** but this will clean up the engine bay) all from Austin @ Midwest Diesel. Great deal and answers all my questions. I can't wait to drive the truck after all this.

maxxedout

Reaction score
Morgan, do you write the tunes for your turbos or do you get them from someone else?

I can vouch for Morgan's tunes... I've been running his tunes for the StreetMax turbo for over 30,000 miles, and they run great. There is no "dead spot" off the line like some of the other tunes. The transmission file handles the added power very well. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that Morgan has the tuning for this turbo figured out.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I can vouch for Morgan's tunes... I've been running his tunes for the StreetMax turbo for over 30,000 miles, and they run great. There is no "dead spot" off the line like some of the other tunes. The transmission file handles the added power very well. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that Morgan has the tuning for this turbo figured out.

I second his tuning. Best tuning I've run!

08twinturbo

Reaction score

Morgan I have a 2016 I'm working with. It has the usual tune, intake, exhaust. He just flat out is not impressed. Is custom tuning available for the 16s yet through you if we want to go this route. He's itching to do more. This is Robby by the way. Thanks

Reaction score
I personally only tune 11-14 trucks via E-mailable tunes. I can direct flash 15+ trucks but there is no tuner for you to have to be able to switch files. It's just a single file into the pcm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08twinturbo

Reaction score
I understand sir. I told him it's like everything else. You cant have the newest and expect everything right away. It takes time

Jbird

Reaction score
I personally only tune 11-14 trucks via E-mailable tunes. I can direct flash 15+ trucks but there is no tuner for you to have to be able to switch files. It's just a single file into the pcm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What software do you use for the single flashes? Im just wondering because i didnt think sct was capable of flashing straight from the computer but maybe I was told wrong

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Morgan I have a 2016 I'm working with. It has the usual tune, intake, exhaust. He just flat out is not impressed. Is custom tuning available for the 16s yet through you if we want to go this route. He's itching to do more. This is Robby by the way. Thanks

call me monday .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.