2015 Tuning Updates???

CATDiezel

Reaction score
a buddy tested his on the dyno today, it did 528 , said the injection pump was stronger than the 11-14 , backpressure at 30psi was almost 60 , due to the small turbine. that's the bummer part.

So it would be very safe to say the same results would be on the 11-14 (upgrade to 15 turbo) as well as far as pressure ratio is concerned??

Kind

Reaction score
I REALLY need a test tuner for my truck! I can't wait any longer!! Drove over 12 hours today some loaded and some unloaded all interstate.. I can't take any more regens!

We all REALLY need one lol. You're no more special then the rest of us waiting.

So it would be very safe to say the same results would be on the 11-14 (upgrade to 15 turbo) as well as far as pressure ratio is concerned??

What part about "stronger injection pump" sounded like it was the same as the 11-14's?

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'll keep my eye out for what y'all come up with.............. Christmas is coming right?? :D I'm still working the "I didn't just buy a new turbo kit babe, I saved us 18k worth of engine replacement" angle!! Lmao She thinks I'm pretty bad a$$ now that she's been for a ride and can see there's nothing wrong with the truck. She was sweating bullets for a bit, besides that, she knows they don't make em like me anymore!! Kinda like the truck, who needs a warranty?? LOL

Keith

Latest posts

Members online