2015 Tuning Updates???

kicker417

Reaction score
6000 miles on my 15' ready to make some upgrades in all my emissions crap any word yet.

David1089

Reaction score
Okay guys I've been sitting back reading and doing my own research being one of the new guys to the forum. I contacted a company yesterday and the email I received is very promising. They said they were still working on the hardware and a couple of other tweaks. The release date is looking like October/November. Hope this helps at all. I'll update as soon as they release.

01PSD

Reaction score
I've heard.. HEARD.. EFI Live is coming.. yes I know beating a dead horse.. but that's been passed around on FB several times. Any truth to this?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I've heard.. HEARD.. EFI Live is coming.. yes I know beating a dead horse.. but that's been passed around on FB several times. Any truth to this?

I talked to a ford factory rep that was a "rebel" on Friday that told me EFI was coming out for them.... made it seem alittle more legit... but nothing can be found on the Web other than hear say so far...

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I talked to a ford factory rep that was a "rebel" on Friday that told me EFI was coming out for them.... made it seem alittle more legit... but nothing can be found on the Web other than hear say so far...

My curiousity, you have peaked.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay guys I've been sitting back reading and doing my own research being one of the new guys to the forum. I contacted a company yesterday and the email I received is very promising. They said they were still working on the hardware and a couple of other tweaks. The release date is looking like October/November. Hope this helps at all. I'll update as soon as they release.

what would we do without your help ????

Jbird

Reaction score
If EFI is released for the 15s and they dont come back and make it for the 6.4s ill be highly upset. I Heard the rumor from a local shop that tunes sct and EFI

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
If EFI is released for the 15s and they dont come back and make it for the 6.4s ill be highly upset. I Heard the rumor from a local shop that tunes sct and EFI

You realize that EFI supports Bosch Fuel Systems and the 6.4 Fuel System was designed by Siemens right?

Unrealistic demands..

RedRice589

Reaction score
I always hear about efi but never had a truck capable so I never looked into it. What's the benefits?

Um.... Yea custom tuning, live tuning, tuning tables, ease of adjustment.

SCT on steroids. Or H&S MCC on steroids.

"Supposedly" to me it's been seemingly the same software, tephey both have their advantages.

Just in time for my new 2015!

Divorces aint so bad, I am getting good at them.

That was a good LOL. :jammin:

Efi live for a 6.7 is easy. For a 6.4, not so much

Uh huh..... You a EFI stud? Maybe you should ask your best buddy Don he seems to know everything about everything. . . . I mean he IS the tuning god of the ol Fagbook.... Where's Morgan lol he had such nice things to say about him as well.... It's all in the TOOOONNNIIINNNGGG.......

Latest posts

Members online