2017 Build and Price Is Up!

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I went and got my order placed. Not sure if I will end up going through with it or not. MSRP is ridiculous. 78k lol

ncollins64

Reaction score
I just seen a semi and car hauler running through town today with I think 4 of the new 2017 superdutys loaded going towards our dealer. Didn't follow so don't know where it was going.

fine69

Reaction score
Local dealer has 3 bare bones, stripped, white XL 2wd Supercabs on the lot. Wow do they look ugly in that trim!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i got my vin, now just gotta whip some ass with the homey's at the KTP to get mine built quick .

CATDiezel

Reaction score
looks like a bigger f150.

And its looks like..like like a truck! with a grill and mirrors and tires. And the wow factor is the same as it was in 1992 and then 1999 and then in 2005 and then 2008 and then 2011 and now 2017!

Cant forget about the odd 1998 series F250's... LOL

I will say this. The dash and interior trim in the new model XL trucks is far worse than the 11-15... That's all we run at work are loaded XL models. Ill take a 15 model f150 over a 16 or 17... The quality is very poor.

Last edited:

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
i got my vin, now just gotta whip some ass with the homey's at the KTP to get mine built quick .
Did you get a build date Mike? Mine was originally the week of the 5th of Sept,i just found out today that mine got pushed back a week.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah mine's 9/26 , but i could have it done next week if i choose. my friend who is a manager there suggested i wait, as they have a bit of list of tooling changes and fixes to make, and he figures the later trucks will be a bit more perfect piece than the early release trucks.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im out of the wait. My BIL wanted what i ordered and i didnt. They wouldnt let me change it and as of Monday i had no info on vin or build date. So we went and he paid the remainder and what I had already put down.

I got rid of my trailer and i don't have covered parking for the time being. I have no need.

Maybe after this year ill need one. Im tempted to get a new ccsb f150. If i wind up getting the trailer im eyeballing the half ton ecoboost will be plenty. And i have a diesel if needed.

And Wednesday they finally gave a build date of the first week of October :eek: seems like a long time. Must be the 8 foot bed?

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think its time for a new pic again Mr Patel. You've got other peoples trucks again lol...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.