2022 F350 Limited Ordered.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I just got an email giving me the Vin and saying it will be built the week of August 2
My buddies 22 Platinum 450 is being built Aug 30. He got his build date order too

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Still no build date on mine. Ordered July 3rd, Confirmed on July 19th. Today is August 8th. I'm seeing a lot of people who ordered in May and June getting their trucks to dealers in the past couple weeks or just getting them now so that's promising to see some start to roll in.

Now that my 17' is gone I feel weird not having a super duty truck to drive at all right now.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Hope you get some news soon, Black. Heard they have select amount of chips on hand for factory orders only, if that’s even true. Regardless, I hope you get yours soon enough.

Can’t tell you how much I’d love to be in a SD right about now… I’m getting out of a 2021 Limited Cummins Night edition that leaked from the rear main seal at only 1800 miles.

Yeah. My luck…

But I’ll be damned if I was to say that the Ram Limited interior wasn’t nice as hell! I’m just not sure about that Limited SD interior on the 2022 models…

Now that the Ram has sold, I am back to the starting line. I sure wish someone would appear and give us all some insight on the 2023 SD models before I take the plunge into the 2022 ordering pool.

I mean, there’s gotta be something in the works for the 2023 that would be worth the wait…

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Hope you get some news soon, Black. Heard they have select amount of chips on hand for factory orders only, if that’s even true. Regardless, I hope you get yours soon enough.

Can’t tell you how much I’d love to be in a SD right about now… I’m getting out of a 2021 Limited Cummins Night edition that leaked from the rear main seal at only 1800 miles.

Yeah. My luck…

But I’ll be damned if I was to say that the Ram Limited interior wasn’t nice as hell! I’m just not sure about that Limited SD interior on the 2022 models…

Now that the Ram has sold, I am back to the starting line. I sure wish someone would appear and give us all some insight on the 2023 SD models before I take the plunge into the 2022 ordering pool.

I mean, there’s gotta be something in the works for the 2023 that would be worth the wait…

23 is the same as 22, few minor changes but from what I know from my inside source at the KY plant, 23 is NOT the full update year. It will probably be 2024 or beyond.

Black AOD

Reaction score
That's interesting considering the SD is normally 2 model years behind the F150 in terms of full redesign.
True but in the current scheme of everything in the world is backordered or you can't get anything, chips included, who knows why anything is being done the way it is right now.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Based off talking to other dealers and people with 22' Limited orders throughout the country, I probably won't see the truck until November if I'm lucky

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yea I’m just assuming I won’t get mine until 2022 and if it’s sooner then great LOL
I hear ya brother although for me I'd prefer to have it sooner since I sold my old black one already. Oh well. The waiting games we play LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
Mine got to the dealer yesterday should be picking it up tomorrow. That big screen is so nice
Congrats man.

Me and Ncollins got limiteds and they're being produced last behind all the other trims so we gotta wait to have the full assh*le trim truck as I call it

Post some pics of the new baby once you can! I'm sure we all want to see

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about an ETA for my King Ranch, but I'm thinking I won't see it until Thanksgiving. Hoping for sooner for all 3 of us!

Anyone want to buy a 2013?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Hopefully the trucks come sooner than later for all of us but I’m not counting on it. I just told myself first of the year and if it’s sooner then great LOL.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I am now in the mix with Ncollins and BlackAOD on a 2022 Limited order... I placed the order two weeks ago, and I am really hoping that Ford does not pull a surprise on all of us and push significant upgrades/updates to the 2023.

And now I join the lengthy wait...

Black AOD

Reaction score
I am now in the mix with Ncollins and BlackAOD on a 2022 Limited order... I placed the order two weeks ago, and I am really hoping that Ford does not pull a surprise on all of us and push significant upgrades/updates to the 2023.

And now I join the lengthy wait...

As long as I get my truck before Sleepy Joe f*cks something else up which would prevent Ford from getting me what I want, IDC as long as I get it.