2nd Annual Rudy's Diesel Track/Dyno Day

STROKER

Reaction score
Were hopefully going to have my truck done in time and get her on the rollers:redspotdance:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
awesome to see everyone heading over to the right coast for this. Mike Haller, gonna be good to see you over here. Dillehey, are you gonna make it? Get your azz over on this side of the country. The thicker air over here makes your rig faster! lol! Settlemire? you gonna make it? Aaron, this is a cool thing, and will be bigger every year! keep her going!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
awesome to see everyone heading over to the right coast for this. Mike Haller, gonna be good to see you over here. Dillehey, are you gonna make it? Get your azz over on this side of the country. The thicker air over here makes your rig faster! lol! Settlemire? you gonna make it? Aaron, this is a cool thing, and will be bigger every year! keep her going!

damn straight bubba !!

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Will be there for sure guys! And if anyone ends up needing a safe place to park their rigs for some reason our business shop has a fully fenced in lot with survellence system. Feel free to pm me if you think you may need to use it. It's about 15 mins from the track

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Will be there for sure guys! And if anyone ends up needing a safe place to park their rigs for some reason our business shop has a fully fenced in lot with survellence system. Feel free to pm me if you think you may need to use it. It's about 15 mins from the track

That's an awesome offer bud!

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
O yea! I almost forgot to ask...Hey Astronomy! Don't you need a donor truck for a 7.3 build for the event??? :p

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Talked to Aaron and Ben and we decided to make the sled pull following the drag race so were not over laping eachother. shooting to be started by 4 but we want everyone to see each and compete in each event. any ?'s let me know.

John_P

Reaction score
Hey Aaron:

Thanks for hosting the dyno event again this year! I just joined the site here.
Brian had given me the link.

We are planning on attending your event again this year, but I will be bringing my 96' Dodge CTD this time.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

--------
John_P

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.