2nd Annual Rudy's Diesel Track/Dyno Day

smorris

Reaction score
Hey Aaron:

Thanks for hosting the dyno event again this year! I just joined the site here.
Brian had given me the link.

We are planning on attending your event again this year, but I will be bringing my 96' Dodge CTD this time.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

--------
John_P
Dyno only, or ya gonna race that thing thing? hmmm, maybe a little sledpulling? hahah See yall there! Hope to have the old slow dinosaur ford 7.3 tuned up by then if money allows. I'm liking this open class rules for the pull.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Dyno only, or ya gonna race that thing thing? hmmm, maybe a little sledpulling? hahah See yall there! Hope to have the old slow dinosaur ford 7.3 tuned up by then if money allows. I'm liking this open class rules for the pull.

yeah i did that so the fords could have a chance since they are so hard t ween off the bottle....:hammer:

John_P

Reaction score
-------------------------------------
Hey Scott, how are you doing Sir? Good to see you in here!

Your truck is no "slow dinosaur!" As far as I am concerned it is a darn good running 7.3! In will just be dynoing my truck Scott. Johnner and I are looking forward to seeing you Scott.

--------
John_P

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
It would be awsome if the event was videod and sold to the people who can't make it. Plus they could make more money this way.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Idea's.....they will make a highlight video on facebook but maybe next year we could do that

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I volunteer for the carnage crew!!! Haha

I call shotgun on any broken cummins parts! I'm gonna hit it rich at the scrapyard the following Monday! :p Hahahaha

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Tonka350

Reaction score
The wife and I are planning on coming down again, well probably leave friday night and leave sunday if any of the virginia guys want to convoy out of the beach for this. If I can get in and out of virginia without being arrested for my truck being too tall now lol

Chad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.