350/100 conventional results from Rudy's

swinky

Reaction score
I'll be giving all this a shot on Sunday. Congrats on the great passes guys wish I wouldve gotten to meet more of you.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Yea I saw your truck driving around. Big rigs at MAryland International Raceway June 28th should be a good event hopefully. My guy Mike Graves owner of Hollyrock customs is trying to get XDP rudys and a bunch of bigger names to draw a crowed. Maybe all of y'all can come to that event. I'll post it up in the event section once I get more information. Derail over!!

Chatham036

Reaction score
Your truck was just flat out hauling when you came off the line. I have a video of your runs ( one with street tires and one with you on slicks ) from the side of the track you were staged on. PM me your number if you want me to send them over to you.

Although you put up some impressive times... The little devil inside of me cant help but be curious for what spray could have helped you reach lol

Jwarren

Reaction score
Thank you.
Plans are to head down to spring fling this weekend run on the dyno.
I will put a detailed combo list together of all parts right down to the tune.

If i am correct it should be a 5000$ budget 800hp build combination.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
From what I have used they are fairly easy to spool with a 2200 stall

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Like I said mine spools just fine with a 2000 stall precision. Yes, it spooled effortlessly with a 2700 stall but the street manors are much better with the 2000 stall.

I'll gladly take a video brake spooling it with the 2000 stall today or tomorrow maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Like I said mine spools just fine with a 2000 stall precision. Yes, it spooled effortlessly with a 2700 stall but the street manors are much better with the 2000 stall.

I'll gladly take a video brake spooling it with the 2000 stall today or tomorrow maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see it josh just as a comparison to what mines doing

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I know when we had the 2700 stall in whitey it was horrible going down the track. Spooled up great with a 475 / 87 1.0 open housing

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I know when we had the 2700 stall in whitey it was horrible going down the track. Spooled up great with a 475 / 87 1.0 open housing

My trans shifted like a bag of dicks with the 2700 stall. If I didn't hit the lockup switch early then forget about it...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Jared is right about pulling though, that's where the higher stall will shine and work well. But they aren't fun on the street, or at the track. They're very inefficient coupling.

Jwarren

Reaction score
IMO every converter is different. Depends on the brand. The. 2500 I have feels tighter than a DPC 2200

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.