4 link systems

acf6

Reaction score
Would never use him or recommend him. After 2 months of being jerked around I gave him a week to get me a tracking number or refund. His week was up yesterday.

2.5 months for what I was told was an on the shelf item is ridiculous. Could not be more unhappy with the customer service I've gotten at flight fab. At this point I just want my money back so I can get myself a pmf 4 link.

Cannot express enough how unhappy I am with flight fab and I will never recommend him to anyone.

Edit: my card was charged the full amount on may 5. To not have parts by July 19 is unacceptable.

I recommended Flight Fab to him, took me like 5 weeks to get my traction bars back in september i believe, but i wont be recommending him anymore unless he can actually start shipping products out.

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Not stock have you done any 4.5" coil over kits Iv seen some of your bigger kits but I'm just looking for like 4"-5" tops.

ncollins64

Reaction score
4 link

I know it's not a 6.0 but here is my PMF fab 4 link on my 6.4. Install was super easy and I didn't have to do any cutting at all, just drill a couple holes and took Trevor's measurements and it went together perfect. Before I had bad wheel hop when racing and pulling and that is completely gone now and it rides and looks great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78

sootie

Reaction score
PMF all the way. awesome customer service, great quality product and good pricing.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Anyone running a 4-link on a lowered truck? I get a little hop from time to time on hard launches. I know there's some cheaper ways to remedy this, but I wonder if there would be ride quality and handling benefits that would make it worth the expense?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Anyone running a 4-link on a lowered truck? I get a little hop from time to time on hard launches. I know there's some cheaper ways to remedy this, but I wonder if there would be ride quality and handling benefits that would make it worth the expense?

Nick Detray ran it on his quad turbo 6.4, that had the light front springs and the blocks removed I think.... sat pretty low