4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
9ymezyse.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Soooo clean.......and I'm sure this has already been checked, but I'm still curious.....is that gonna clear the factory hood?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I really like the gauge pod/mount location. Build is looking killer.

Thank you! I was going to run a pillar setup but it was way too generic for me. Decided to switch it up and put them all in the middle like an airplane :p

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Is it gonna be difficult reading the far right gauges? I always wondered how people wired those things. Looks like you have braided hair before.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Is it gonna be difficult reading the far right gauges? I always wondered how people wired those things. Looks like you have braided hair before.

You know.. Morgan was thinking the same thing after looking at my pics. But when I am sitting in the drivers seat they are pretty visible. Oh and I have done a few braids in my day...... Hahaha

Mike I'm sorry :(

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
BEFD6CF6-6939-47B3-B554-7160BD65B529_zpsz8x2cdkh.jpg

Finally a weld to prove to Morgan I can get nasty with the Tig too. Haha thank you guys for the comments. Means a lot to us. We can't wait for Colton to get here tomorrow so we can really get this going.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Just a miller diversion 180. It is a great welder. And you are definitely right, Tig welds are sexy.

Latest posts

Members online