6.0 Build This Week

Shield13

Reaction score
05 Harley Davidson CCLB 90K,Its time it just started sippin coolant. I am using Southern Diesel in upstate ny,

egr delete
oil cooler
head studs
blue spring
ficm
sct tuner
5" exhaust

RedRice589

Reaction score
05 Harley Davidson CCLB 90K,Its time it just started sippin coolant. I am using Southern Diesel in upstate ny,

egr delete
oil cooler
head studs
blue spring
ficm
sct tuner
5" exhaust

Southern diesel- upstate New York...... Hahahaha

Is the guy from down here?

Also that's not a build that's just making it useable!! :hammer:

Shield13

Reaction score
FORD

It says FORD on the Title, which means that its better than just useable, Ive driven it 90K miles and havent put a nickle in it, ask the other brands if they can do that, driven hard daily.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I would make sure they pull the HPOP cover and check the STC fitting as well. If its not updated make sure they do update it. Also I would add dummy plugs to that list, as well as new injector orings and copper washers. 6.4 banjo bolts, coolant filter.

Few other performance items I may consider as well if your thinking of doing more mods down the road-
Regulated fuel return
upgraded up pipes
possibly a fuel system.

Twan

Reaction score
It says FORD on the Title, which means that its better than just useable, Ive driven it 90K miles and havent put a nickle in it, ask the other brands if they can do that, driven hard daily.

To answer yes. 200,000k on my Chevy still strong, pulled trailers 70% of that. Unless you count Oil and filters. Lol.

Good luck on the build, will be fun! look into the intake manifold while it's apart too.

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Something I'd consider is a FICM tuner. And I'm assuming you have a monitor and coolant filter already? If not, I'd add those.

Can't wait to be done with that step…so I can start planning/saving for a turbo and injectors(just to make Mink happy LOL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdc753

Reaction score
I would make sure they pull the HPOP cover and check the STC fitting as well. If its not updated make sure they do update it. Also I would add dummy plugs to that list, as well as new injector orings and copper washers. 6.4 banjo bolts, coolant filter.

^^ This at least, not much more money or time at all compared to the rest. Might as well get it all done while you are in there.

Shield13

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for the advice, I have had almost all of the things you guys mentioned, looked at.

Latest posts

Members online