6.0 Build

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Thank you, did the front end conversion too. Still a lot more to do. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421035898.993416.jpg

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Got some traction bars and a lower valence panel. I had bilstien steering stabilizers but sold them to a friend and waiting for a quote from inmotionjosh on some fox stabilizers and 2.0 resis for the front and rear👍I'll post some pictures when I get the chance.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Still trying to get my hands on some fox shocks. Future plans are led headlight bulbs with some cab light bulbs to match. Stock bulbs and windshield tint don't mix well. If anybody wants to pm me a price on some bulbs feel free. These are the shocks I am waiting for. If anybody has any feed back on them it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't seen anybody run them with the adjuster yet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421796988.200383.jpg

Spoolin'

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422832969.845240.jpg
Put a 20 inch in the bumper, ordered some shocks from smokinstroker Monday, put my new fender on, and f250 badges and emblems are currently being painted. I ordered the 08 mirrors from 1A auto and was very pleased. My old Harley headlights were beginning to peel and seemed faded so I ordered some new ones from 1A auto and again very pleased with quality much better than my previous ones except for the fact they get condensation in them once in a while. I ordered my Harley grill from 1A auto hoping for another quality product and was a little disappointed. I didn't expect the grill to be the same as OEM however it felt very cheap and had a huge dent in the center of the grill which caused the center to break. The "chrome" paint was also splotchy. I have not contacted them because I do not feel like going through the trouble of shipping and for $150 it isn't worth it to me. I'm going to use a heat gun to try and take the dent out and use super glue to fix the broken pieces. Also considering the good quality of the headlights and mirrors it's not a huge deal to me but just wanted to let people know if they're searching for an aftermarket grill. I also replaced my alternator, brakes, and rotors. Even though the shock situation didn't work out with inmotionjosh I plan on ordering his led kit very soon.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
48ece34c93955bbfa42b4a4f64825001.jpg

Ordered some LED headlights from @inmotionjosh, recon 3 watt led cab lights, side badges painted and installed, painted the tailgate emblem myself, and custom truck solutions is painting the front. The cab lights are very bright, they make the hood of the truck blue. I'll get some pictures of those soon. Hopefully my shocks will be here in the next week or two.

444d94400de8077d4e29fa7cbd944904.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423505495.647629.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423505495.647629.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 41
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423505863.814432.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423505863.814432.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Spoolin'

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426016085.367875.jpg
Redid my tint setup. Got my alarm and remote start put in. Added a mag hytec rear diff cover. And decided I want a lambo. I'm still waiting on my shocks to be "built" by fox. Is it just me or does nearly 2 months and counting seem like bs to wait on a pair of simple 2.0 resis? If so, then I'll know what to expect. If that's not right, I'd like to know.

militant83

Reaction score
View attachment 34118
Put a 20 inch in the bumper, ordered some shocks from smokinstroker Monday, put my new fender on, and f250 badges and emblems are currently being painted. I ordered the 08 mirrors from 1A auto and was very pleased. My old Harley headlights were beginning to peel and seemed faded so I ordered some new ones from 1A auto and again very pleased with quality much better than my previous ones except for the fact they get condensation in them once in a while. I ordered my Harley grill from 1A auto hoping for another quality product and was a little disappointed. I didn't expect the grill to be the same as OEM however it felt very cheap and had a huge dent in the center of the grill which caused the center to break. The "chrome" paint was also splotchy. I have not contacted them because I do not feel like going through the trouble of shipping and for $150 it isn't worth it to me. I'm going to use a heat gun to try and take the dent out and use super glue to fix the broken pieces. Also considering the good quality of the headlights and mirrors it's not a huge deal to me but just wanted to let people know if they're searching for an aftermarket grill. I also replaced my alternator, brakes, and rotors. Even though the shock situation didn't work out with inmotionjosh I plan on ordering his led kit very soon.

I ordered a grill from 1AAuto and it came cracked. I called them and they had a new one in the mail that day

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.