6.0 cold air intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Count me in if you're gonna go through with the powder coat black! I've got nothing but time man. Thanks for the update!

yeah i can no doubt, its just usually more prudent for customer to coat cuz my guy lags !! i dont have aprice until i have one done.

Badland

Reaction score
Any luck with getting these made?
I'm running one on my 6.4 and my brother in law is wanting one for his 6.0

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got the prototype elbow in on Friday , just need to test fit and approve. Pending approval , production will be about 4 weeks until the first sets are ready for sale.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
production should begin shortly. i will post a photo of final product hopefully this weekend.

Just in time, ill be purchasing one to go with my ced up pipes I'm going to be purchasing

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yep , its finalized, im just waiting on the MAF flanges to come back and i can get the first batch made. they turned out really clean, and 5" all the way to the turbo. this uses the same filter i use on the 6.4 kit, the 5x12 AFE.

photo-4.jpg

java

Reaction score
That looks great! I may pick one up, the banks intake I have isn't too appealing like that is! And it'll match the cac pipe.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I bet that 4"-5" angled reducer was a pain to get custom made...wasn't it? Got a pic of just that?

you aren't kidding. drawing it was a pita and getting it right was a pita. but its perfect.

6_0intakeelbow.jpg

Koda22

Reaction score
Looks good, now I'm not trying to bash in anything just asking questions....what is the benefit of going with this, over some thing like an afe intake, or s&b intake? Still learning about all this stuff....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks good, now I'm not trying to bash in anything just asking questions....what is the benefit of going with this, over some thing like an afe intake, or s&b intake? Still learning about all this stuff....

more air. cooler air. throttle response. i have no hp data , but this will be by far the biggest filter setup available on the market.

Latest posts

Members online